Question

Freeware for DVD backup, conversion, and editing???

I want a freeware. But so far I didn't find one
A friend recommended to me Any DVD Converter Pro. He said it's good. But it cost $34.95!!!I still want a freeware. Anyone got one?
Thanks for any suggestions in advance.

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator to remove link. on 06/17/2011 at 9:28 AM PT

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Freeware for DVD backup, conversion, and editing???
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Freeware for DVD backup, conversion, and editing???
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: DVD

To backup a DVD, use any burning program. Most likely one came with your burner. Otherwise, cdburnerxp (free) should do.

What do you want to convert the DVD to? And what do you want to edit? I mean, do you really think you can make a movie like Titanic or Runaway Bride better by editing it?

Kees

- Collapse -
Hmmmm

It looks more like an advertisement for the software in the link AmarantineZeng provided.

- Collapse -
Yep.

That's why I deleted three other posts by him with the same link, and requested the administer to unlink the link.

Kees

- Collapse -
Answer
DVD Cloner 5

DVD Cloner 5 and DVD Cloner 6 are best option for this purpose. Check it out

CNET Forums