General discussion

free software for ipod>?

wondering what software you guys are running to control your ipod... I have an extensive cd library that I transfered and need a good program to get this thing going.. Thanks in advance, Dorian

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: free software for ipod>?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: free software for ipod>?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Still using iTunes.

I wonder if you missed that one.

- Collapse -

yeah sorry, I should have mentioned that I im looking for something other than itunes..

I tried transcopy but it will not show my albumn art and the tags are pretty messed up..

- Collapse -
Try this.

Type ITUNES ALTERNATIVES at your favorite search engine.

Also, tell the author about that bug. And also, if you have an older iPod there are more choices than the latest units.
Bob

CNET Forums

Forum Info