Samsung forum

Question

Frame Rate 48 not supported Issue

I've Samsung LED 3D TV, I was trying to play some of 3D Movies,

Always TV Shows error as "Frame Rate 48 is not supported",Can any one tell me how to resolve this issue ?

Harish

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Frame Rate 48 not supported Issue
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Frame Rate 48 not supported Issue
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Clarification Request
Supply the title and player used.

In reply to: Frame Rate 48 not supported Issue

Such as "Transformers 3D Dark Side of the Moon" BluRay playing from Samsung BD5131.

If this is some file on some USB stick then you may have to still reveal all. Be sure it's legitimate content and not some rip.
Bob

Collapse -
Playing 3D movie file using USB stick.

In reply to: Supply the title and player used.

File Name :- IMAX Space Station 3D 1080p Half-SBS AC3

Collapse -
Link, comment.

In reply to: Playing 3D movie file using USB stick.

Collapse -
Link about frame rate change.

In reply to: Playing 3D movie file using USB stick.

You revealed a partial amount of information but I really hope these are from a legitimate source.

If so they need to be contacted and told about the trouble of playback on the TV. My best advice is to use the real BluRay media so you are in some supportable situation.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Change+Frame+Rate+from+48+to+24+mkv may find solutions but the amount of time invested may not be worth it.
bob

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Re: frame rate not supported

In reply to: Frame Rate 48 not supported Issue

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/SupportOwnersFAQPopup.do?faq_id=FAQ00047282&fm_seq=51097 tells about the 2011 TV's in general and also tells to look in the user manual of your specific model.

For those TV's, in general, the supported framerate was 6-30 fps. So 48 fps won't work. Assuming that this mostly is a hardware limitation, all you can do is a conversion of the source to a lower framerate.

Giving the full model number and the details of that movie might help to get a more specific answer.

Kees
Collapse -
how to convert 48Frame rate to lower FR ?

In reply to: Re: frame rate not supported

Thanks a lot Kees_B, Do you know which software can help me to convert to lower FR ?

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.