Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Founf this in the PC Application andUtilities Forum

by Mary Kay / June 24, 2004 7:49 AM PDT
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Founf this in the PC Application andUtilities Forum
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Founf this in the PC Application andUtilities Forum
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
It's hilarious!
by Kiddpeat / June 24, 2004 8:59 AM PDT

I showed it to my wife who is wondering what they'll come up with next.

Collapse -
Now, she wants to know how I found it!
by Kiddpeat / June 24, 2004 11:11 AM PDT
In reply to: It's hilarious!
Devil
Collapse -
Didn't work for me ... security settings may be too strict .
by Bill Osler / June 24, 2004 11:11 AM PDT

The web page would load, but nothing happened when I moved the sliders/selectors around. No picture in the 'model window'.

It sounds like an interesting approach to plastic surgery sales.

My boys' orthodontist used a program that modeled their current tooth configuration and demonstrated how the teeth could be realigned and how the smile would change. I guess this is something similar?

Collapse -
Maybe you need to download Java from Sun's
by Kiddpeat / June 24, 2004 11:24 AM PDT

web site. I think MS removed it from Windows.

Collapse -
It turns out it was the popup blocker ...
by Bill Osler / June 24, 2004 1:33 PM PDT

I wasn't paying close enough attention to the alerts when I tried to load the page.

I didn't have the right 'viewer' installed and the popup that was supposed to notify me about the missing viewer never displayed.

I do have Java even though M$ no longer bundles it. You can find M$ Java if you look hard enough. My employer requires a specific Java for SSL access to the company Intranet so I've got that covered.

Collapse -
Re: Didn't work for me ... security settings may be too stri

Hi Bill,

I had that at the orthodontist, too with the Invisalign aligners. It was cool to see what you'd end up with, and it was pretty accurate, too!

(I got orthodontics at 45 years of age.)

--Cindi
Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email the mods

Collapse -
So, Mary Kay, which did you choose ;-)
by Dick White / June 24, 2004 12:53 PM PDT

inquiring minds want to know Devil

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Re: Hi ****. already perfect!! No need for a change. (
by Mary Kay / June 24, 2004 11:14 PM PDT
Collapse -
That's what I would have said too... ;-)
by Dick White / June 24, 2004 11:18 PM PDT

but there are some in this world who just can't leave well enough alone... Glad to know you're not one of them... Wink

Collapse -
Re: That's what I would have said too... ;-)
by Mary Kay / June 25, 2004 12:44 AM PDT

At my age, when I get up in the morning and all the parts are there and not too far out of there original positions, I am greatful.

Collapse -
Yep, I suffer from Furniture Syndrome...
by Dick White / June 25, 2004 1:20 AM PDT

my chest is falling down into my drawers. Devil

dw

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!