General discussion

For thought_stazi

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: For thought_stazi
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: For thought_stazi
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Good work Mark.

You seemed to believe that he was originally Yewanchors.

Seems that he doesn't understand the purpose of these forums.

People ask questions because they don't know the answer. How can anyone criticize that?? I think that all humans ask questions quite often. LOL

- Collapse -
This is why I chose the moniker

Are you tired of thinking for yourself? No problem, just ask Furor MarkFlax! For the low low price of your freedom, he'll relieve you of that burdensome task of thinking. That's right, no more having to make decisions, no more headaches from trying to figure out a tough problem... Furor MarkFlax, and those in the Ministry of Thought, will tell you what you think! All this, for the low, low price of your freedom, but only if you act within the next ten minutes.

Sarcasm aside... It truely is a sad sight to see when someone from the Western world tries to censor people. It's even more disturbing when there's a group of cheerleaders, pom-poms in hand, acting like it's a good thing. I'm not interested in any cop-out excuses about how it's the rules, because we both know they don't hold any water. You are voluntarily enforcing policies that should go against your very upbringing.

I think I will go and silently weep for the future for awhile now. Praying to all the gods that were, are and will be, that you and your kin will rediscover common sense sooner rather than later.

- Collapse -
A Nazi, at least learn to

spell the man you seem to admire, your Fuehrer.

The huge majority of us are happy that he is dead.

CNET Forums

Forum Info