Web Hosting, Design, & Coding forum

General discussion

For SEO effective Off Page tasks in 2015

by Pathinteractive / September 24, 2015 4:23 AM PDT

Nowadays everyone wants to be #1. Here I want to discuss the most important strategies to get ranked in search engines and increase your business reputation in the market. No doubt unique content ,listing, classified, bookmarking, Infographics are important. Just want to know your experience, that you think most important task or tricks are useful to get top rank.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: For SEO effective Off Page tasks in 2015
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: For SEO effective Off Page tasks in 2015
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
by arulkaruppannan / September 24, 2015 4:53 AM PDT

I am doing the following off page works and getting good result.
Content Curation,
Classified Listing,
Social Bookmarking,
Citations,
Infographics,
Blogging,
Guest Posting,
Forum Postings,
Search Engine Submission,
Video Sharing,
Press Release Promotion,
Q&A,
Web 2.0 properties

Collapse -
Guestography
by Pathinteractive / October 1, 2015 3:55 AM PDT

arulkaruppannan.. Great list of OFF Page Seo tasks... There is one other task I heard about Guestography. Not added in my off page task list till now. What you think, is this one is important for ranking factor?

Collapse -
Nothing new.
by Kees_B Forum moderator / October 1, 2015 4:06 AM PDT
In reply to: Guestography

The old game of "If you write about me, I'll write about you." That's a lot of work if you want 1000 backlinks.

Kees

Collapse -
For better SEO
by cudest / September 27, 2015 11:08 PM PDT

This all activities are very helpful to make good indexing your web site in search engine. But there is main use of on page because it gives you total research of keyword that public search generally. So on page is the main part of SEO. If you are good on on page than its very useful to get better position in search engine.

Collapse -
On page
by Pathinteractive / October 1, 2015 4:03 AM PDT
In reply to: For better SEO

cudest: No, doubt ,On page is most important part of seo.

Collapse -
Technique For Getting Good Result In Seo 2015
by dswtechnologies / October 1, 2015 4:10 AM PDT
In reply to: For better SEO

Doing Only Following Off Page Works.

Q&A,
Content Curation,
Blogging,
Infographics,
Guest Posting,
Forum Postings,
Search Engine Submission,
Video Sharing.

Collapse -
On page SEO -OFF page SEO Tutorial
by ptlkk / October 1, 2015 5:20 AM PDT
Collapse -
by Soumya_Nair13 / October 28, 2015 3:28 AM PDT

SEO is a perfect combination of on-page and off-page. On-page Optimization is the most important factor before starting off-page. Enhancing the website and solving all technical issues will have an effective impact, if off-page is done in a relevant way.

I have observed that most of them still work with old methodologies in off-page. Drop all them out and start off the fresh one. Focus more on conversions, because getting your client conversions will only help you increase your ROI.

Here are factors related to Off-page that we all need to focus on:
1. Follow relevancy: Relevancy will help you gain trust and you will get your target audience.
2. Do not use Promotional Stuff . Write useful information to solve the problems of the users.
3. Create interactive content and social media posts.
4. Do not repeat the same activity if it does not show you results. Example: If you feel classified ads are not working then do not continue it. Instead find an alternative for it. It could be flyer ads.
5. Find opportunities with relevancy, do not waste an opportunity. Example: If you are creating a profile see to it that everything is filled up, do not leave it incomplete.
6. Quality of the context is important. Relevancy and quality are the two main concept of building backlinks.
7. You should be strong with you're searching techniques, that will gain you good results.

Few Off Page Techniques:

1. Guestography
2. Competitor based links
3. Forums
3. Question and answer
4. YouTube Optimization (Sharing Embedded URLs)
5. News Release (On high Quality sites)
6. Content Management
7. Viral Marketing

Note: Always use the best technique that suits your niche. Search and explore strategies that will gain you conversions.

Collapse -
Re : For SEO effective Off Page tasks in 2015
by DDoSProtection / October 30, 2015 4:44 AM PDT

For ranking well on the search engines the easiest and the best technique of white hat SEO is content writing, either through blogs or articles. Believe me i have seen a drastic increase in the keywords ever since i have starting following this policy of effective content writing and uploading. Along with this we can also share documents, i.e PPT or PDF which also helps a lot. Along with this Social bookmarking the URL's of these would result in effective ranking on the search engines

Collapse -
Off Page Tasks
by DDoSProtection / November 2, 2015 3:35 AM PST

There are lots of tasks you can follow for link building namely,

1. Social Bookmarking
2. Blog Submission
3. Article Submission
4. Directory Submission
5. VIdeo Sharing
6. Document Sharing

But remember to submit all these in only Web2.0 sites

Collapse -
Concentrate more on quality
by rf_harris / November 4, 2015 12:18 AM PST

There are many off page tasks which were working pretty well few years back like directory submission, article submission, social bookmarking but they are not very effective at the moment. In these days you only need high quality first tier backlinks from authorized websites and blogs and you should always use unique and original content for your link building work.

Collapse -
Off Page SEO........
by katy_perry / November 6, 2015 8:51 PM PST

I am doing the following off off page works -
1. Classified Listing
2. Business Listing
3. Profile Creation
4. Article Posting
5. Blog Posting
6. Video Sharing
7. Forum Commenting
8. Blog Commenting
9. Social Bookmarking
10. Search Engine Submission
But, I must say that on page SEO work is as important as off page SEO to get top ranks.

Collapse -
effective list for 2016
by johnabay / November 10, 2015 2:44 AM PST

Guest posting
Forum posting
classified
business listing

Collapse -
Is infographics important for ranking factor?
by Pathinteractive / January 10, 2016 10:46 PM PST
My 2016 off page SEO activities

Flyer Submission
Web 2.0
Image sharing
Classified ads
Listing, Forum
PPT, Video Submission
Article and Bookmarking
I didn't see any effect from infographics on my projects.
Collapse -
Off page optimization
by Sunny_Rajoriya / January 21, 2016 5:40 AM PST

From my point of view, i consider following parameter:
1.Submit Your Website to google & bing
2. Blog Commenting
3. Social Media Optimization
4. Submit your website high page rank Directories.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?