Here's a mass email sent to local voters. Presented for reflection rather than to start a food fight.
I am against "gay marriage" btw, fwiw. but civil partnership and all that entails- you bet!
Forwarded by vote-us.com
Dear REID WELCH,
With Jimmy Morales as Mayor,
will Miami-Dade become another
Why did Jimmy Morales refuse to sign or support the Marriage Protection Pledge in Miami-Dade? (The Marriage Protection Pledge defines marriage as a union between one man and one woman)
Jimmy Morales served on the Board of Advisors of "SAVE" Dade, the extremist homosexual group. This extremist group supports the following:
1. Special rights for homosexuals
2. Taxpayer Domestic-Partner (Marriage) Benefits for Miami-Dade County employees
3. Legalization of Homosexual "Marriage"
4. Legalization of Homosexual Adoption
5. Special rights for transsexuals (cross-dressers) - require companies to hire men who dress as women or
women who dress as men
6. Require private companies who want to contract with the County, to offer homosexual "marriage" benefits -
otherwise, they will not be allowed to even bid on a project!
7. Deny private and public funds to the Boy Scouts
Your favorite shows are back!
Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!