Speakeasy forum

General discussion

For Josh......cursereverse kit

by Rolway / September 23, 2004 5:44 AM PDT

Because I consider you a good friend, I offer you this chance to come on board with a winning Team and receive the "Yankee Fan Conversion Kit" Happy

Have a friend or family member who happens to be a Yankees fan? We at CurseReverse.com feel that although misguided, that many Yankees fans have the potential for reformation. So instead of giving up on him/her, why not try an intervention? Especially perfect with the upcoming Yankees series!
That is the philosophy behind our Yankees Fan Conversion Kit ?. The designated recipient will receive a personalized package from us, outlining your concern for their misguided views, along with an attempt at redemption

Offer good for DAN Too

As Paul Revere famously said, "The playoffs are coming, the playoffs are coming!". Actually, I might be mis-quoting him, as history was never my forte. Either way, the playoffs are rapidly approaching, and the Red Sox are starting to heat up. Will this be the year? Go Sox!!!

http://www.cursereverse.com/merchandise_GiftPackages.html

PS. Should this be considered as Spam, bookmark it before it goes poof. Plain

George

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: For Josh......cursereverse kit
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: For Josh......cursereverse kit
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
It's not spam
by Dan McC / September 23, 2004 5:49 AM PDT

It's just wishful thinking.

Wink

Go Yanks!

Dan

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) 50 bucks! ? ! ? ! ! ! !
by Dan McC / September 23, 2004 5:50 AM PDT
Collapse -
If they REALLY had a sense of humor.....
by Josh K / September 23, 2004 6:42 AM PDT

....they'd charge $19.18 for it.

I wonder whether the Red Sox will paint a World Series logo on the field before the playoffs are over again, LOL.

Collapse -
Re: For Josh......cursereverse kit
by MKay / September 23, 2004 10:17 AM PDT

With all the Salem witches you'd have thought the Red Sox could have broke the CURSE by now. Happy

Collapse -
Re: Especially since the Head Witch
by Rolway / September 24, 2004 5:12 AM PDT

from Salem is related to Babe Ruth. I believe it was his daughter Mary Kay.

George

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Re: Her name is Laurie Cabot
by Rolway / September 24, 2004 5:36 AM PDT
Collapse -
YES!!!
by Paul C / September 23, 2004 10:31 AM PDT

I know someone who's getting one of those!

Just one quibble, George: Did the people selling this get proper EPA waivers for that Charles River water? Wink

Collapse -
Re: YES!!!
by Rolway / September 24, 2004 5:19 AM PDT
In reply to: YES!!!
I know someone who's getting one of those!

Good, bring him on board Paul.

Gee, I don't know about that EPA Stuff. But, regarding the Charles River. Heard a rumor they are putting together Duck boat tours for the next Tunnel leak. Devil

George
Collapse -
by Josh K / September 24, 2004 6:16 AM PDT
In reply to: Re: YES!!!

The Yanks clinched at least the Wild Card yesterday so they don't really have anything to lose this weekend. If the Red Sox want the division title, they would have to sweep the Yanks this weekend just to get close enough to make it possible.

GO YANKS!!!! AGAIN!!!!

Collapse -
by Rolway / September 24, 2004 6:36 AM PDT

Yeah, sort of looks that way Josh.

Well, it looks like Pedro is pitching Tonight, Wakefield Tommorrow and Schilling Sunday. Its not over yet, but, but, but Wink

George

Collapse -
by Josh K / September 25, 2004 4:06 AM PDT

Hi George:

OK, so no sweep. Wakefield is usually a Yankee-killer; I worry more about facing him than Pedro. The YES announcers were saying last night that Wakefield hasn't been pitching that well the past month or so. Do you agree? If it's not true, then I probably give tonight's game to the Red Sox.

Collapse -
by Rolway / September 25, 2004 6:29 AM PDT

Yes, I agree Josh. Wakefield has'nt been doing too good. But according to what I read here, Tonight would represent a perfect time for him to rebound and dazzle the Yankees....Well I been waiting for all kinds of dazzles here and all it does is fizzle. Sad

Wakefield has a 11 - 10 average. Last 4 starts 0 - 3 You figure it.

How bout that third base umpire last night, Tim something or other. A-Rod and Sierra was definately out. The guys blind. Not that it made much diff. with Sierra, but even the umps are Yankees.:_|

George...Good luck all you Yankees.

Collapse -
by Josh K / September 26, 2004 11:05 PM PDT

Hi George:

Sierra was out; no question. I can't remember the A-Rod play right now.

I have a feeling that yesterday was Kevin Brown's last start as a Yankee. I hope so anyway. I don't know the details of his two-year contract but I suspect that the only reason he hasn't been released yet is that they were hoping he might be able to pitch in the post-season. Now that he's likely not going to make the post-season roster, they may choose to cut him loose, which would suit me just fine.

I didn't see yesterday's game; I had taped it in the hope of watching it last night, and then one of my neighbors ruined it for me even after I asked him not to say anything because I was taping it. His reply, "Well, with Schilling pitching against Brown, you can probably guess how it went." Me (thinking) "well, I can now, thanks a LOT." So my wife and I decided that the next time they rent a whodunit, we're going to tell them who dun it. Devil

See you in the ALCS!!

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Does BMW or Volvo do it best?

Pint-size luxury and funky style

Shopping for a new car this weekend? See how the BMW X2 stacks up against the Volvo XC40 in our side-by-side comparison.