HolidayBuyer's Guide

Phones forum

General discussion

For all Sprint costumers who are considering the 700p

by dell lover / June 4, 2006 11:19 AM PDT

***************SOME OF YOU MAY ALREADY KNOW THIS SO THIS IS JUST FOR WHO DO NOT**********

Eversince I have heard of the new 700 series of Treo's announced I have been ecstatic. I am a happy Sprint custumer and became even happier when I heard Sprint had first dibs on the 700p. Every Sprint retail store I have called told me diffrent dates that they will be ABLE to display them FOR SALE(I guess the Sprint stors with more service offerings also get first dibs).

When I called my prefered store closer to my home they said they will be able to sell them on June 4. Within in an hor of the store opening I arrived planning just to renew my contract and take the Treo with me(this particulair storew seems to be getting the dummest sales rep'd every time I go in). After 20 minutes hasseling with the sales rep at the store I steped out of the store and called customer support and explained the situation and spoke to a manger who said that he will give me a $100 instant rebate and that the store would give me a $75 mail in rebate. I went back into the store to try to renew my contract and apperently the messege was not rewcived on both ends. So, I called back customer support and asked to speak with the manager that I spoke with and we were able to fix what was wrong with my plan, but finally I decidd to end bisuness with that store. I called back again to Sprint customer service I spoke with the manager again and he said just to go into a Sprint store and buy the phone at full price and I will get the disscount credited on my next bill.

ALL IN ALL I AM KINDA DSSIPOINTEDD THAT I AM ONLY GETING THE DISSCOUNT AS CREDIT, BUT IAM STILL A HAPPY SPRINT CUSTOMER........

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: For all Sprint costumers who are considering the 700p
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: For all Sprint costumers who are considering the 700p
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017

Cameras that make great holiday gifts

Let them start the new year with a step up in photo and video quality from a phone.