General discussion

FLV converter?

Oct 2, 2007 3:39AM PDT

I'd like to convert some FLV files into another video file. (Like AVI) How can I do so, and what program would allow me to do so? Thanks.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: FLV converter?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: FLV converter?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Total Video Converter
Oct 4, 2007 6:09AM PDT
- Collapse -
anthor shareware
Oct 25, 2008 11:06PM PDT
- Collapse -
you can try this too
Oct 29, 2008 1:21AM PDT

Or you can try Tunebite cause you can download videos from youtube and also convert them into the formats you need. the version I got has this feature which allows you to download videos and mp3s from websites and also internet radios. If you want some info, check it here: http://tunebite.com/en/audio_video_drm_copy_protection/index.html

- Collapse -
May it help
Nov 3, 2008 10:57AM PST

There is a totally freeware can help you convert the FLV files which called Handbrake.
You can google to get more information.

Well, I'm a Mac user, I am using this FLV converter, it can convert FLV, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, MOV, AVI, M2TS, MPEG TS/TP and so on.
This one is stable and safe.

- Collapse -
try this
Nov 9, 2008 6:38PM PST

Flash To Video Encoder PRO Convert Flash (swf, flv) Movies to any digital Video files allows you convert any Adobe (Macromedia) Flash (swf, flv files) to video movie AVI, mp4, ASF/WMV, mpeg files, etc.

- Collapse -
I'm pretty sure
Jan 26, 2009 8:13PM PST

tunebite handles the job well.I kinda find good the fact that it works for a lot of other formats,besides flv.

- Collapse -
What version
Jan 28, 2009 11:02PM PST

Hey, just curious, what version of Tunebite do you use? Grin I'm using the last version with many other features included.

CNET Forums

Forum Info