You didn't mention anything about what system you have, other than a rattling FD. So these are my guesses:
1) the FD is too loose in its mounting
2) if bracket mounted, the tension springs are too loose
3) the case cage the FD is mounted in is too loose
All of the above, inspect and verify if that's the case, tighten but don't over-tighten screws. Use, if possible a rubber washer with screw to better defeat any 'resonance' if that's the cause.
4) the FD is just worn out or it was a poor quality FD, replace
5) the FD motor itself is unbalance die to dust or never was good
As a tech, i would inspect for loosness and just replace the FD to se eif that resolves anything. Further, I see this as a physical problem and fix along those lines, unless proven otherwise and at this point don't see anything to suggest that. As for your example, that link was 404, not found.
Turn up the volume with our Apple Byte sweeps!
Two lucky winners will take home the coveted smart speaker that lets Siri help you around your connected house. This sweepstake ends Feb. 25, 2018.