Question

firefox on my macbook pro?

im wondering how firefox will run on my macbook pro version 10.6.7,does anyone use firefox and how do u find it?

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: firefox on my macbook pro?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: firefox on my macbook pro?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
To answer all your questions;
- Collapse -
think i will try it

thanks,i had firefox on my pc but when i updated to 4.0 it kept freezing,thats why i asked how do u find it,i have chrome at the moment so i will give firefox another go

- Collapse -
(NT) Let us know how it works out for you
- Collapse -
no facebook chat

hi,i downloaded firefox but couldnt get facebook chat,it just wasnt there.

- Collapse -
I'm running firefox on a window box and

I don't have facebook chat either.

think it's a plot?

P

- Collapse -
I have it

in Firefox 4.0.1. You should see that the preferences have accept cookies and do not block pop-ups (maybe useless, but just in case). I guess, it is some preference setting that is different from mine. Play with it and see if chat appears.

- Collapse -
firefox

ok thanku,il have another go,having said that i do have it in chrome and im not having any probs with it,its just that iv always thought ff had the edge over chrome,any thoughts anyone???

- Collapse -
i give up

nope had it now,iv got chat in chrome and in safari but firefox wont have it,i think il stick with chrome and safari as a backup.

- Collapse -
No problem!

IMHO, all browsers are more or less the same. Just choose your favorite one(s) and enjoy web surfing.
FYI, I have Firefox chat on two different machines, both running 10.6.7.

CNET Forums