Praise

Finally....The BO You Don't Know

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Finally....The BO You Don't Know
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Finally....The BO You Don't Know
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Contrary to what Time reported in 08

Obama was never a law professor.

- Collapse -
As a "senior lecturer"

he was given the 'status' of a professor.......I had to look up the term 'senior lecturer' to find that out because the LSM never seems to differentiate between the two 'titles'. I brought that up here a few weeks ago and never got even a blink from any liberals here about it either.

- Collapse -
Thank you - you inspired me to read more...

Obama was simply a lecturer without professor status from 1992 -1996. In 1996 when he was elected to the Illinois Senate he was promoted to senior lecturer, a title as you said carries the status and is usually reserved for politicians, judges etc.

Not that my bit of info amounts to a hill of beans and please don't think I am trying to add/take away from info and facts that you have already researched, but in my own mind I'm trying to figure out when people first decided that he walked on water. Wink

- Collapse -
I have enjoyed the link you posted

" In 1999, only 23 percent of the students said they would repeat Obama's racism class. He was the third-lowest-ranked lecturer at the law school that year. And in 2003, only a third of the student evaluators recommended his classes.

His classes were small. A spring 1994 class attracted 14 out of a student body of 600; a spring 1996 class drew 13. In 1997, he had the largest class of his tenure with 49 students. But by then, his student rating had fallen to 7.75. Twenty-two of 40 faculty members ranked higher than Obama."

It seems that his tenure as "senior lecturer" is parallel to his presidency. He started at the top, but he declined as time progressed and people found out he wasn't really "sort of a God."

- Collapse -
It gets me...

It gets me how Obama tries to paint his childhood as not well off. Look at the tuition charged for that school he attended in Hawaii.

- Collapse -
It didn't matter where he lived

nor what country he lived in, he lived very well.......I found it interesting that he chose not to live among the poor blacks he was 'serving' as a community organizer and instead chose the wealthy upscale side of town. He's a phony inside and out....and his life and his 'story'books are self-serving.

- Collapse -
In 09, or 2010......

I heard Obama giving a speech about taxing the rich and them paying more to the government and he said * even I have a couple hundred-thousand dollars I do not need.* I wonder if he's sent the check yet?

CNET Forums