The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Filler Buzz

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Filler Buzz
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Filler Buzz
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
yay!
In reply to: Filler Buzz

Tom published for me! You should be getting it in your aggregators soon! Silly

Collapse -
Also now in the feed
by acedtect-20196213851867054973637995818137 / July 3, 2006 9:45 AM PDT

I got through to Master Control and Tronned my way in to publish it.

Collapse -
Perfect.
by archaeo1 / July 3, 2006 11:06 AM PDT
In reply to: Also now in the feed

Just what I needed! I was going through withdrawl, and then iTunes and the podcast god smiled upon me!

And the perfect template for the podcast. Thanks, all!

Collapse -
Old Server!
by JoshHendo / July 3, 2006 12:51 PM PDT

Not the old server! My ipodder with Ubuntu problems were fixed with the new server :/

Still, great podcast Happy

Collapse -
Like in Family Guy!
by robstak / July 3, 2006 1:15 PM PDT

Lol. that just reminded me of when peter was in Tron. I tried to find the quote online to no avail. still funny tho. lol

Collapse -
ROTFLMAO
by pufit_ / July 3, 2006 11:07 AM PDT

Work of genius guys, LOL!

Collapse -
Hee hee! The BEST Thing Since Sliced ANYTHING You Guys Are.
by alanzzzzzzzzzz / July 3, 2006 12:37 PM PDT

Dudes, this is sweet! I was going through withdraws, too. And then, the podcast happened! I'm so listening to it now but paused it just to post this.

Hey, you guys...poking fun at the Office and Vista delays...as generic as that may be, you shouldn't play with Microsoft's emos like that.

Kidding!

Love it more...

K, thanks bye.

Collapse -
Insert Subject Title Here

Ha ha, I'm back! Yeah, it's only been a couple minutes. That was great guys!

Hee hee, now you can tell I'm just trying to waste time...

K, thanks bye.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Insert Liberal flame-bait here
by cardsbb9 / July 3, 2006 1:26 PM PDT
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Retort with carefully worded response
by rtemp / July 3, 2006 4:11 PM PDT
Collapse -
Insert generic flame to KeyStroke
by SantiagoCrespo / July 3, 2006 11:18 PM PDT

Insert generic insult to KeyStroke here for being such a generic right-wing Texan grandfather.

Collapse -
Generic Comment Here
by robstak / July 3, 2006 1:58 PM PDT

Fricken Hilarious. Bravo TMV!

Collapse -
Wow
by audiblegirl / July 3, 2006 2:05 PM PDT
In reply to: Generic Comment Here

Amazing guys.. I was going to say "Buzz Off" to the whole holiday day off before the actual holiday day off, but it seems that you guys could not stay away from us. :-D So "Buzz On" to you guys and im pretty postive Goggle released something somewhere somehow that is in beta. LOL

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) That made my day. Thanx!
by diannemoffettyahoo / July 3, 2006 4:25 PM PDT
Collapse -
Oy!
by dmarion / July 3, 2006 4:35 PM PDT

Wow! I had an absolutely crappy weekend working and today was no better. So, I was a little grumpy when I got home. So I get home and do my normal download of podcasts. I'm to grumpy to listen to them (and tomorrow's going to be crappy anyway) so I just was going to download them. So I see the ''Insert Title Here!'' and think, ''huh?'' Think it might just be a placeholder, I get into the directory the BOL podcast is saved in and discover a relatively small file. I think, ''Ah, great! This thing is screwing up again! Argh!'' Then I click play to see what's going on. For the next two and a half minutes I'm in stitches! That was great! So I had to listen to it twice!

So thanks Veronica, Molly, and Tom! You brought a ray of sunrise into my otherwise miserable day! You guys are awesome! Happy

Collapse -
Best Turkey Impression to Date
by robstak / July 4, 2006 5:17 AM PDT

!FLAMEBAIT!

Wink j/k... your MURLOC

Collapse -
Missing: Generic Earthlink Guy Commercial!!
by robstak / July 4, 2006 5:32 AM PDT

I dunno, something like:

"With high-speed cable from earthlink you get speeds up to 100x faster than dial-up. Which is good because you only have 3.1 minutes to eat four hotdogs or tony soprano will dump you way out there... interpret dump you way out there as you will. Go to Earthlink.net"

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Yeah, "anything is possible"
by cardsbb9 / July 4, 2006 6:06 AM PDT
Collapse -
Hahaha! Yeah, that's perfect!
by colinlowe / July 5, 2006 4:55 AM PDT

Ah ... that generic ad cracked me up. It so should've been there. Silly

Unless this was one of those shows when Tom is missing and Molly & Veronica forgot to go to break ...

Collapse -
Excellent!
by arthurt / July 4, 2006 9:41 AM PDT

The July 3rd podcast was excellent!

We could recycle this for Thanksgiving day and it would probably all still be true. (Especially after Vista is delayed again, and again...)

Arthur

Collapse -
just 1 problem with
by jazzyj1 / July 4, 2006 10:10 AM PDT
In reply to: Excellent!

I was thinking the same think about using it for Thanksgiving, except for the fact that they threw in the release date for "Snake on a Plane". For Thanksgiving, they'll have to swap it for when it will be released on DVD instead. Wink

Collapse -
That was friggin' priceless and hilarious!!
by barret55 / July 4, 2006 3:11 PM PDT

Now I'll have something to listen to when I'm gone on vacation the week after next. Happy

-Terry

Collapse -
Filler Buzz Cast
by kahoutek / July 5, 2006 6:45 AM PDT

That was the most fun I have had with a pod cast GREAT and Very funny that was AWESOME LOVE IT!!!!!

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?