Press alt-F and the contents will pop-down.
To repair this situation, try:
- contact the work IT-staff to solve it
- repair install of Office
- delete *.xlb (although that's only for the toolbars)
- try it in another account
- uninstall and reinstall of Office
- uninstall, registry cleaner and reinstall of Office
Hope this helps.
The file menu option of excel is underneath the X on the far right menu bar. How do I get it to display properly? I can't access it where it is now.
This happened to my computer at work. A few months ago I was connected directly to the server. Ever since strange things happen. Excel was working fine until about 2 weeks ago.