Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Feeling better now, Angeline?

by Paul C / November 1, 2009 7:08 PM PST

When I got back from Indy yesterday, I dared turn on the tube to the Titans game and noted that they won.

I expect that spirits are a tad higher down there this morning...

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Feeling better now, Angeline?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Feeling better now, Angeline?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I was almost worn out before the game started.
by Angeline Booher / November 1, 2009 10:36 PM PST

For a while I didn't think I could pull the Colts from the jaws of defeat. But I didn't give up!

You're welcome. Happy

It was time for a change, either in QBs or coach(s). Fisher has been there a long time. Also, Young could not operate under the same play plans as Collins- just different quarterback styles and talents. So a whole new set of plays would have to be drawn up for Young. It looked yesterday as if this had happened. To me, it looked like Young needed to know for sure where the receiver would be, while Collins could throw to where the receiver was supposed to be.

I also think it was past time for Young to grow up and earn the $$$$. he probably had been treated like an emperor through high school and college, and then it was "Welcome to the NFL"!

He has to make good on this chance or he loses value if it is decided he needs to be traded.

Speakeasy Moderator

Collapse -
Oh, so the Colts game was on there?
by Paul C / November 2, 2009 7:47 PM PST

I was at it, and I want whoever abducted Peyton Manning to return him NOW! Wink

I can't remember a game when Peyton was so off target on the long passes. The Colts' next three games are brutal: Houston (5-2? How did that happen?) here, New England here and at Baltimore, where the natives have nothing but warm feelings for the Colts; they think that burning the Colts at the stake is a great idea. Devil

As for Vince Young; we'll see. I was happy to see that the fans turned out and apparently filled the place.

Popular Forums
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
Laptops 21,181 discussions
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
Phones 17,137 discussions
Security 31,287 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?