The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Favourite BOL quotes

by drdos / August 22, 2006 9:20 AM PDT

Let me start! Monday's PODcast Veronica said "I'm sorry... I'd rather be annoyed...than on fire."
Pure magic.

Anyone else got a favourite?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Favourite BOL quotes
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Favourite BOL quotes
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) "Its da ugly!!" Molly on the U2 Ipod
by thepodcasticator / August 28, 2006 10:16 PM PDT
In reply to: Favourite BOL quotes
Collapse -
Jank for the win
by Jankylicious / August 29, 2006 1:28 AM PDT

IN regard to the intel 2 core duo chips for laptops

" Im not really worried about the chip Jank "
" whats the other jank youre worried about? "

im sorry any time they usethe word Jank.. it's the best quote evah!

Jank for the win.

Molly and Tom.. you get the Jankylicious award for mondays podcast.

you can expect a Janky prize in the mail... full of DRM.

Collapse -
Mine...
by maxiusha / August 29, 2006 2:19 AM PDT

Yeah, my favourite was months ago. I can't remember what it was in response to, but Veronica said:

"I like stuff AND things!"

Made me laugh out loud and proud to buzz out loud.

Collapse -
mines
by Jonathan.C / August 29, 2006 6:28 AM PDT
In reply to: Mine...

i know this could be potentially lame, but i remember a long time ago when molly called tom a "puppy hater"...it just sounded so funny coming from molly

Collapse -
OMG!!! THAT'S NOT LAME!!! THAT'S MY FAV EPISODE!!!
by amadscientist / August 29, 2006 6:39 AM PDT
In reply to: mines

Dude, Jonathan, I'm so glad someone else knows about this gem of an episode, from August 3rd, 2005. At the very beginning Molly makes fun of Tom, calling him a puppy hater (which really puts him in a bad mood), but the best part is when Tom tries to explain to Molly how to make an elevator "sweep you right to your floor." IT'S HILARIOUS!!! It's by far the best episode ever and you're SOOO NOT LAME for recalling it!!!

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) /me feels warm and special inside :-)
by Jonathan.C / August 29, 2006 6:40 AM PDT
Collapse -
Strange foreshadowing

In that same episode you also hear me accidentally admit to the creation of the Molly clone now seen on the Buzz Report.

Collapse -
but we only see her...
by Jonathan.C / August 29, 2006 7:50 AM PDT
In reply to: Strange foreshadowing

...so how can we actually hear her? thats as much of a noodle-scratching question as "is roger chang real?"
(insert obligitory east meets west podcast plug)

Collapse -
Fav Quote for me :)
by flattuca / August 29, 2006 7:37 AM PDT

Anything that starts with "We have an email from Frank L..." or "Frank L writes..."

j/k.

I can't remember the setup exactly, but I remember when the Wii came out Molly said "Big Wii" and Veronica, apparently, falling forward into the Mike and then onto the floor laughing.

Also Tom's frustration with the "Steep Learning Curve" eventually, possibly, being easier than a less steep learning curve, and no one could understand him (but I knew what he meant). That was pretty good.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

We are giving away 'Black Panther' swag!

Four lucky readers will be taking home *Marvel*ous "Black Panther" prizes, including magazines autographed by the King of Wakanda himself! Giveaway ends Feb. 25, 2018.