General discussion

Fantastic new device.. the O Pad

If only the government passed a law to make sure that those people who can not afford an Apple iPad do not suffer the unfairness and indignity of living without access to tablet computing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3qiSXc1g3M

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Fantastic new device.. the O Pad
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Fantastic new device.. the O Pad
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
(NT) Invented by Al Gore?
- Collapse -
RE: If only the government passed a law

You want the government to pass ANOTHER a law?

What's going on?

- Collapse -
Amusing video

Clever kid. Problem is... I'm still paying for my Bush Book.

Yeah, the guy who sold it to me said it would be smaller, lighter and save me money in the long run... but after getting all the add-ons, paying for all the subscriptions, and dealing with the constant security updates, I have a product that is more expensive than any other gimmick sold to the public before.

The makers of the Bush Book never seem to mention that little fact when they are trying to sell me the new model.

The embarrassing thing about my Bush Book is that the operating system proved to be obsolete soon after I bought the thing. That, and it had all these root kits that were constantly being revealed, where the operating system kept reporting things back to the manufacturer, ignoring my privacy... but they kept telling me that the next Operating System update (put out every 2 years) would SOLVE the issues, so it's OK, right ?!?

The frustrating thing about owning a Bush Book, or the Obama Pad is that both companies only talk about future improvements. Neither business ever acknowledges the original design decisions caused the original problems. Nope... they just keep selling the same bad old operating systems dressed up in shinny new models.

I guess that's the problem when you have just the Bush Book or the Obama Pad to choose from. There is no real motivation for either company to reinvest their capital in actually solving problems as long as someone is buying the crap they are selling today. Hmmm... I guess that really means it's the consumers fault, because if they keep buying then these companies will keep selling the same tired technology.

Devil

- Collapse -
get the Jesus Book

Then you can write in the sand. I hear it's dirt cheap and has several operating modes. Mud when wet, baked when dry, erasable when dust,.....

John 8:6
But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.

CNET Forums

Forum Info