Take a look at http://www.mvps.org/sramesh2k/IEFIX.htm but today, with all the malware going around and how nutty the damage to IE can be, I have tossed in the towel and install another browser and suggest they use it until some "big fix" arrives.
Best of luck,
Ran into a problem on one system that is real strange.
Some of the fonts on a web site are huge, not all of them, just some of them.
For example, if I go to www.msn.com the fonts at the very top will be 40 point but most of the page will be normal sized. The major problem is that going to sites like a Bank result in all the fonts being huge (40+ point) so reading the info is almost impossible, but. I also connected to Outlook Exchange web access on a remote system and all the messages were in huge fonts.
I have tried
1. installing the latest updates to IE 6
2. I have checked the Appearance settings in Windows, they are normal and only IE has this problem.
3. Resetting all settings in IE back to Default settings (Tools/Internet Options)
4. Looked for Worms/Malware nothing found
5. Tried re-installing IE6 but that doesn't work because the updates installed make it newer than the current version.
View/Text Size doesn't change the huge fonts at all.
Anyone with a clue on this?