Question

external audio on LE40C550

Hi! I have on old school receiver - with no optical or hdmi.

In the old days I would simply connect Audio OUT (RCA) on the TV to VCR IN on the receiver, however this LCD does not seem to have any RCA OUT only RCA IN. Plan B would have been scart to RCA out - but that does not work - perhaps this Tv Scart EXT is only IN not OUT.

any one can hint me so that I can keep the receiver?

thx!

Leo

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: external audio on LE40C550
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: external audio on LE40C550
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
to add..

I forgot to add - my only resort would be headphones connection - but that disables the speakers on my TV - my kids cannot work with that unfortunately.

- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Is it this model?

CNET Forums