General discussion

Export flash movie to TGA Sequence

Hello I have to export a flash movie (banner) to a TGA sequence with alpha, but I have no clue of how to do it.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Export flash movie to TGA Sequence
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Export flash movie to TGA Sequence
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
TGA files were the old Targa images?

It doesn't matter to me but here's the sequence of work to do.

1. Flash scenes to ANY image files.

2. Then those images to .TGA files.

Step 2 is likely all too easy with IRFANVIEW's batch converter. I will NOT answer any question about it's use or where to find IRFANVIEW.

Step 1 is hard. Let's try http://bytescout.com/flashextractor_how_to_capture_frame_from_flash_to_image.html

Ok, now you have your JPEG files and you're ready for IRFANVIEW.
Bob

- Collapse -
well

step1 - done, it?s pretty easy to do with flash cs3.

step2 - i?ve downloaded/install ifranview and added all the files, but there is no tga in the output options?

- Collapse -
Have you seen google?
- Collapse -
thanks

specially for the sarcasm, that?s really helpful.

I just don?t understand why you do this if you cant stand it.
I would say the M is for *******.

- Collapse -
M is for macaroon

No mods are paid here. What you end up are those that teach how to fish rather than hand out fish. Some members get upset over the fish vs. fishing lessons and for them the best course for those is to get into some paid support system. When you pay for support you can ask for fish.
bob

- Collapse -
LOL

haha, yeah you are so right, maybe you should have a page that asks you to input your search string before you post so that you can make sure people did google what they are looking for.
Or maybe even remove all the forums, just put up a page with the nike?s emblem and the text "Just google it"?

Again, if you don?t like what you do, don?t do it. If you think someone needs to know something you tell them with out sarcasm which i know you can google and find out is not polite.

google that!

- Collapse -
So is google going to be an unacceptable answer?

You're right that many moderators will ask the member to try google.

I see that you may be in need of a paid support site. There are a few but I don't use them.

The mirror to your last supply is that if you don't like it, don't use it.
Bob

- Collapse -
sure thanks

i bet cnet and cbs will be very proud about this.
cheers!

ps: bloggers?ll like it too.

- Collapse -
You're welcome.

Be sure when you post to lay down the rules when you post so everyone knows what you want. This way responders will know what ideas or answers are unacceptable.
Bob

- Collapse -
Sorry. Locked.

It appears someone posted something offensive. It's been removed and this discussion locked.

CNET Forums

Forum Info