Tip

expand the check the tech tech series.plz

some of us would like to see what cnet could advise us on real cars like my 06 ford truck. not a 2013 aston martin. example pick a model and show how to get fantastic mileage or make it lighter, tires fiberglass hoods aero parts.
also low rolling tires for most of us. pick a car a week with kick butt tips for aftermarket nav, stereo/bluetooth systems for safety, mileage, performance. brian is great. just getting away from real stuff we drive. im not thinking of ordering the 36,000 $upgrade package for a vw cc.you could put a scrolling list of manufacturers products that u reccomend. that would be cool.how bout the newest brake tech thats available, or the lightest tires & wheels. i love your show it just never changes. thats all i got for now.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: expand the check the tech tech series.plz
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: expand the check the tech tech series.plz
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
expand the check the tech tech series.plz

I am really confused about how to use this forum for seo and article writting.If anyone can give me suggestion,please help me suggesting what to do.

- Collapse -
No need to be confused.

1. We don't allow using the forums for seo.
2. Asking questions is fine, giving answers is fine, but articles aren't.

So my suggestion is not to use these forums for such purposes.

Kees

CNET Forums

Forum Info