Existing TV wall mount in new home

I just moved into a home with an existing TV wall mount and would like to mount my Samsung UN60H6350AF TV to it. I don't see info on the mount, but I will attach a picture when I find a decent place to upload so I can put in a URL. The width of the mounting bar is 30". The height is about 4" and there are 2 slots. It's hard to describe but it looks like the linked picture without the 2 mounting arms (except in the family room it's mounted on articulating arms to tilt and slightly move the tv) .What are my options and what do I need?


Discussion is locked

Reply to: Existing TV wall mount in new home
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Existing TV wall mount in new home
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
I learned a bit

I think what I have is the wall plate but no mounting arms or hardware. Is there a kit that mounts to most wall plates for a TV so I don't have to buy the wall plate and mounting hardware?

- Collapse -
I have to write no.
- Collapse -
Yep, that should work just fine (n/t)


CNET Forums

Forum Info