Question

excel on android

Hi is it possible to run excel files with drop down windows and formulas to run on android?
i have tried doc 2 go and polaris office both are no good

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: excel on android
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: excel on android
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
There's a long way around this

By some remote access app to a PC but my bet is you want the real thing.

LibreOffice may happen next year and we know there will not be a MSFT Excel anytime sooner.

So yes, it is possible if we do this the old fashioned way.
Bob

- Collapse -
Answer
Yes

You can try quick office pro.

- Collapse -
Re snail vs monsters

yeah ,but it depends whether your cell phone support it

- Collapse -
quick office pro

I wonder if Android device support quick office pro?

- Collapse -
Why wonder?
- Collapse -
Answer
Try Google Sheets

Hey buddy, try Google Sheets on your Android device now.. Its free to use and no other Excel app is better than this. Also its developed by official Google developers..

CNET Forums