Question

ESPN3 in Time Warner Cable?

I have Time Warner Cable (high-speed internet + phone), but no cable TV subscriptions. I used to have Verizon DSL when I could easily watch games/sports on ESPN3 for free without any hassle. But now with Time Warner Cable high-speed internet, I can't seem to get ESPN3 working. After looking online for solutions, I found that by signing up to AT&T for a free account, ESPN3 could be viewed. But it doesn't work anymore. I tried & it seems like AT&T found out about that & now does not allow that anymore.
Is there no way to watch ESPN3 with Time Warner Cable?
Please help me on this one.

Thanks!

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: ESPN3 in Time Warner Cable?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: ESPN3 in Time Warner Cable?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Can't really help too much.
- Collapse -
So it's TWC.....

So it looks like it's Time Warner Cable who don't give ESPN3 for their customers. When I had Verizon, it used to work without any cable TV subscriptions. Well, that just means, TWC sucks! I wish Verizon FiOS was available in my area!

Is there any other ways to access ESPN3 without TWC? Any tricks/tips?

Thanks!

- Collapse -
Sorry but I don't do such things.

Maybe there is another service for this but I would not know.
Bob

CNET Forums