General discussion

Elton John to 'marry' today

Rock star Elton John is tying the knot with longtime partner David Furnish Wednesday, in a civil union ceremony seen as a watershed in the struggle for gay rights ? and as the party of the season by celebrity-spotters.

*sigh* this sure does give new meaning to the old phrase "the **** hitting the fan"....

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Elton John to 'marry' today
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Elton John to 'marry' today
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
What on earth are you lot saying??....I LUV Elton and

I reckon this is great....unfortunately some people won't agree.

I reckon it's about time people got with it and realised this is a new millenium (well - it was almost 6 years ago)...but some people seem to be a bit slow in growing with the times...

I reckon acceptance of all people and their life choices are none of our business if you can't be happy for them.

After all we are all made the same...bones, skin, hearts, lungs, born (no choice there) and die the same.

I like the color pink and don't rubbish someone else if they like the color green!!

How can this world go forth and become one when there are those that don't even try...?!

Sad really....

GO ELTON AND DAVID...a milestone sorely needed in this world that needs much more positive input....after all it is up to us to make this a more accepting world for our kids!!!
Mandy

- Collapse -
Same Here!--Elton Rocks!(STILL)

I saw Elton John in 1976 at the Capitol Centre and to this day it was one of the most amazing shows I have ever seen!
I could care less what he does in his personal life,if it makes him happy,so be it.
My only interest in him is his music and if anyone saw "Live in Vegas" last week on CBS ,they would realize he can still rock with the best of 'em.

- Collapse -
do i have homosexual experience?

no more than your average up-hill-down-Dale-yorkshire-pudding-black-pudding scoffer.....

that was a "no" btw.....

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) glad you spelled it out for it

CNET Forums

Forum Info