Rant

Elizabeth Warren hypocrite

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Elizabeth Warren hypocrite
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Elizabeth Warren hypocrite
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Sounds like she's a hypocrite all right

I wonder if she'll give any speeches decrying government programs that she voted in favor of and/or asked for funding from.

Wink

- Collapse -
Has Scott Brown got a lot of earmarks? (none)

That's who she's running against.

He said when he was running for that seat that he would fight to get money returned to MA, but since he actually took office, he's requested NONE.....while Warren has said repeatedly she would 'play the game' until earmarks are finally banned for good. Of course, there are still some on both sides that are still requesting earmarks...they're just called a different name now.

http://www.masslive.com/politics/index.ssf/2012/02/sen_scott_brown_and_elizabeth_2.html

Now...what programs is Scott Brown decrying but voted for?

- Collapse -
(NT) I was referring to Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney
- Collapse -
I figured....

run away from the hypocricy when it comes to a liberal and divert and deflect as usual. The typical response from you guys is "well, so and so did whatever", rather than comment on whether you think the person I'm talking about is actually doing something you disapprove of.

- Collapse -
ROFLMAO

Want me to count the number of threads that had nothing to do with Obama, but in which you responded by ranting about "BO?"

You're at your best when you complain about other people doing what you do multiple times a day.

CNET Forums