Thank you for being a valued part of the CNET community. As of December 1, 2020, the forums are in read-only format. In early 2021, CNET Forums will no longer be available. We are grateful for the participation and advice you have provided to one another over the years.

Thanks,

CNET Support

General discussion

DVD Flick

Dec 22, 2008 1:17PM PST

After taking the advice of some of you here i downloaded dvd flick.... but when i try to burn something i get an error sayin "Warning!!! the destination folder (c:\Users\admin\videos\real player downloads) already exists. If you continue the destinationd folders contents will be DELETED. Are you sure you want to continue?

I tried to change the folder, but i get the same error message no matter what path i tell it to take. Has anyone else run into this problem? The last time this happened on my last computer i went ahead and tried to do it anyway, but then my pc would not recognize the dvd drive anymore.

Any ideas anyone?

Discussion is locked

- Collapse -
Sorry, no.
Dec 22, 2008 10:50PM PST

While I have seen the message, I understand it and know when to click OK or not. The message is self explanatory so I won't rewrite it.
Bob

- Collapse -
Destination ffolder....
Dec 22, 2008 10:52PM PST

Try creating a new folder and direct the DVD contents to be saved on that folder...(so you know that the folder is empty to start with)

- Collapse -
dvd flick
Dec 23, 2008 4:53PM PST

i have tried to create a new folder, but with each new folder i create i get the same error mentioned in my original post.

- Collapse -
(NT) And if it's the new folder why didn't you click OK?
Dec 23, 2008 9:25PM PST
- Collapse -
dvd flick
Dec 24, 2008 10:41AM PST

Because i would get the error that read "Warning!!! the destination folder (c:\Users\admin\videos\real player downloads) already exists. If you continue the destinationd folders contents will be DELETED. Are you sure you want to continue?" no matter that the folder was. Does anyone else get this error message?

- Collapse -
Warning...
Dec 24, 2008 1:31PM PST

It is only a warning. If you know that the folder is empty, that warning does not apply.

- Collapse -
Yup, just a warning.
Dec 24, 2008 10:51PM PST

You made it, it's empty, it's just giving a last chance in case you weren't sure.

- Collapse -
DVD Fllick and mp4 files
Dec 27, 2012 8:19PM PST

I have a problem with mp4 files in DVD Flick. When I try to import them into DVD Flick I get the following error message:

Cannot add audio track 2 from (directory\filename.mp4. It needs to be resampled
but has more than 2 channels, which is not yet possible with input using morre
than 2 channels. The audio source will not be loaded.

It will then import the video, but not the audio track. I am at a complete loss as to what to do now.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Regards,
Ed Wood

- Collapse -
CROSS POSTED.
Dec 30, 2012 2:25AM PST

See answer in other post.