Resolved Question

Dropship Suppliers (need of advice and information)

Hi guys,

I 'm building the business to open an electronics store in the area where I live and just started one year ago . Laptop , cell phone and tablet etc. it is stuff that I offer to local residents . but this time I just I just supply the goods from within the country. I think that if I supply the goods from major suppliers then I will get more profit .

Other than that I am also new to the internet when it begins to open a business and get minimal information about dropship suppliers . so I decided to joined in this forum with the aim of getting more information about dropship suppliers .

The location where I live is island of Lombok (Indonesia) . and I will be looking for major suppliers dropship , not far from where you live in order to reduce shipping costs . Australia , Singapore , Malaysia , China but I would not rule out looking Dropship Suppliers in Europe. was the target of dropship suppliers that I want.

I read some posts in the forum but the post is old and I need a current view. This is a list of what I get, what do you think?

www.szprice.com
android-sale.com
www.ankaka.com
www.merimobiles.com
www.androidinabox.com
ipadalternative.com
www.chinaeshops.com

I started to hesitate to take steps to china area. does it really have a bad reputation?. if anyone has more information or experience doing transactions on the information I really needed it. I do not want to take hasty steps and must be selective in choosing a place dropship supplier, so that my business can truly flourish life.

I hope the advice and accurate information to help me. and I'm sorry if I'm wrong or wrong to write this post.

thank you : Cheers:

Discussion is locked

rendy78f9b194 has chosen the best answer to their question. View answer
Follow
Reply to: Dropship Suppliers (need of advice and information)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Dropship Suppliers (need of advice and information)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

Best Answer

- Collapse -
Re: dropshippers

I'm afraid this is more a consumer-oriented forum, not a forum for traders and shops about what wholesaler and dropshipper to use. So I doubt you'll get much useful answers here.

Kees

- Collapse -
software only

only the range of software discussion?

- Collapse -
If it is software, no dropshipper needed today.

The days of media such as CDs are waning.
Bob

- Collapse -
This forum ...

is mostly about using Android, but a lot of questions are about hardware running Android also. Just open the discussions on the first or second page to get a good impression.

Kees

- Collapse -
Thank you soo much

hehehe ... I think that's right, I'm sorry. maybe I was too excited to open questions.

CNET Forums

Forum Info