General discussion

Don't Let Your Dog or Cat Become an 'Octomom'

Mar 24, 2010 10:17PM PDT

Normally I can't stand either PETA or the Octomom, but I think this is kind of clever...

http://thecelebritycafe.com/feature/peta-puts-sign-octomoms-lawn-03-25-2010

Octomom" Nadya Suleman is allowing an animal rights group to put a sign on her front lawn for a fee.

"The sign would read: 'Don't Let Your Dog or Cat Become an 'Octomom.' Always Spay or Neuter.'"

PETA, People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals, proposed to put an animal rights sign on Suleman's lawn after hearing that her home was being foreclosed due to non-payment.
-------------------------
According to Suleman's attorney, Jeff Czech, Suleman thinks the sign is cute and she is able to laugh at herself. Additionally, PETA will pay the Octomom $5,000 to place the sign on her lawn, and will give her free veggie dogs.
-------------------------------------
So what's a veggie dog? Do they eat much?

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Don't Let Your Dog or Cat Become an 'Octomom'
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Don't Let Your Dog or Cat Become an 'Octomom'
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Veggie dog?? Maybe a highly sedated hound??
Mar 24, 2010 10:49PM PDT

But I can't imagine a 450,000 balloon payment on a home mortgage. The amount of that payment alone is more than enough to buy very nice home in my neck of the woods. How in the heck does someone get into such a mess? And even more odd is why anyone would be chasing after her with money in their hands.

- Collapse -
She's in a mess, but....
Mar 24, 2010 10:57PM PDT

she seems to keep landing on her feet. This is not the first time people have chased after her with money in their hands.

- Collapse -
veggie dog.....
Mar 24, 2010 10:57PM PDT

not a hot dog/meat wiener, but a wiener made out of vegetables?

veggie burger I've heard of them.

- Collapse -
I deleted a post.
Mar 25, 2010 4:06AM PDT

It was off-topic despite a claim it was relevant.

Mark

- Collapse -
Isn't that special..
Mar 25, 2010 4:21AM PDT

it was doing so much harm!

- Collapse -
(NT) Only "certain" off topic posts deleted.
Mar 25, 2010 4:23AM PDT
- Collapse -
Yeah...
Mar 25, 2010 4:28AM PDT

"certain" other ones left alone, depending on who posts them of course.

- Collapse -
Or..
Mar 25, 2010 5:26AM PDT

CNET Forums

Forum Info