General discussion

don't know what to buy

I recently recieved one of those new visa gift cards for 50 bucks and have no idea what to get with it, i am really into all electronics, computers,gadgets anything. help on some ideas please!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: don't know what to buy
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: don't know what to buy
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
A suggestion

Buy a nice Valentine present for your girl- or boyfriend or wife/husband. Something she/he loves.

Kees

- Collapse -
not in a relationship

Wish i could do that but not in a ralationship at the moment.:{

- Collapse -
What to buy?

I got a gift card for Christmas. I used it to buy a 1 GB jumpdrive. It's one of best things that I've ever purchased. I use it for transferring files and such. I keep all my utilities and tools loaded onto it. Also have SP2 loaded. I help many of my family and friends to maintain their computers. It's very convenient to have access to all the software wherever you go. No longer any need to carry cd's and floppies. I also use it for a keychain.
It has to be "the best thing since sliced bread" LOL.
Best of Luck.

CNET Forums

Forum Info