1. Does the company rely on their web site to generate leads?
2. Does the company use this site to demonstrate their offering or skills?
3. Does the company use this site to showcase it's talent and management (C-Suite)?
4. Are there some other goal such as:
a. Going public.
b. Selling the company.
Hi everyone! I am the CEO of a software development company Anuitex. For 8 years on the market, we changed the design of our website 4 times and now we are going to change it again. We are constantly testing all sorts of hypothesis, related to the website design and conclusions are currently very mixed. So, I would like to reach a wide audience to hear your opinion:
1. Does website design matter for a company that provides software development services?
2. What is more important - design or content?
3. What, in your opinion, should be the design of a software development company?