Question

Does the Panasonic Full HD HC-V210M have a mic input?

Hi there,
I have a Panasonic Full HD HC-V210M camcorder, and I am just wondering whether it would have a mic input?
I am looking to get the Rode VideoMic - would this work?
Thanks,
Cody

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Does the Panasonic Full HD HC-V210M have a mic input?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Does the Panasonic Full HD HC-V210M have a mic input?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
Didn't find a model here with the M on it.

But the models so far do not have a mic input.

- Collapse -
Thanks

Thanks for that. Any suggested external mics for... say... under $150AUD?

- Collapse -
Unsure of the question.

I would be guessing what part of the world so back to you to tell the forum what you found for under 150AUD in I guess AUS. I don't know that country well and what I have in USA may be many times higher there.

- Collapse -
Clarification

Usually we can get the same products shipped here.

- Collapse -
Then try the sites you buy from for models

And prices. Members here then can double check if it has the mic input.

CNET Forums