HolidayBuyer's Guide

Headphones & Mp3 Players forum

General discussion

Does the Ipod or Zune do this well???

by katpeeler / August 31, 2007 2:19 PM PDT

I want a music/video player that I can plug in my car via auxilary adapter, take to my gym via fm transmiter, and use on my computer at work to watch movies from using windows media player???...I have been reading up on the Zune and it seems to do well. Also I know i can get songs from limewire for the ipod but how about the Zune????..Thanx for the help.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Does the Ipod or Zune do this well???
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Does the Ipod or Zune do this well???
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Well
by JonTitor / September 1, 2007 9:41 AM PDT

If you want to stream movies from your PC, you'll need a wifi player. Check out the 605Wifi, it can do loads of stuff, and is a more proper PVP.

Collapse -
Stay clear of LimeWire
by mrmacfixit Forum moderator / September 1, 2007 11:04 AM PDT

Most of the MP3's that are available there are illegal.

If that does not concern you, be aware that not everything is what the title says it is.

P

Collapse -
pc to ipod/zune
by katpeeler / September 1, 2007 11:52 AM PDT
In reply to: Stay clear of LimeWire

Actual I was wanting to watch movies FROM the ipod/zune TO the computer. Do they make a wire to connect the two to do this?????...Ive used limewire in the past and havent had any problems, but thanx for the advice

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017

Cameras that make great holiday gifts

Let them start the new year with a step up in photo and video quality from a phone.