Photo Editing & Graphic Design forum

General discussion

Does Anyone Know Site Spinner Pro?

by tmckev / December 9, 2008 5:41 AM PST

We've been searching for WYSIWYG Website creating software. We wanted the most complete software we could find with plenty of features yet super user-friendly. Expression Web and Dreamweaver were considerations, but something called Site Spinner Pro appears to be very simple, powerful, and only $99. Has anyone had or heard of anyone else who has had good or bad experiences with this program? Thanks for your time.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Does Anyone Know Site Spinner Pro?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Does Anyone Know Site Spinner Pro?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Site Spinner Pro
by americanstyleland / December 24, 2008 3:48 AM PST

I think Site Spinner Pro is great. I have regular SiteSpinner and the trial for SSPro. For the price it is phenomenally good software. It is powerful and easy to use. It contains tutorials that make it easy to go from a beginner to an expert. It also has the ability to incorporate scripts made from other applications such as flash routines and slide shows, Powerpoint presentations, sound, video, animations and much much more. I would highly recommend it. Also the support is better than for any other software out there. They have a user forum that is so superb! There are highly talented gurus that answer people's questions daily from the most simple to most complex, and if you do encounter difficulties, technical support is quick to fix them. 5 stars. You won't be disappointed!

Collapse -
Site Spinner Pro
by tmckev / December 24, 2008 1:30 PM PST
In reply to: Site Spinner Pro

Thanks americanstyleland! I've read quite a lot of positive reviews. In fact, so many have been so positive, I've been a little suspicious. How could so many people have such high marks for such an inexpensive program? We're going to give it a try based on your recommendation. I really appreciate your response.

Collapse -
SiteSpinner Pro is great.
by PerfectCellX / February 1, 2011 7:43 AM PST
In reply to: Site Spinner Pro

SiteSpinner is the way to go for quick and EASY websites made fast. I don't buy into all the Dreamweaver hype, IMO some people hype up doing coding by hand just to sound clever or make people think raw code is the ONLY option for making good websites, rubbish. Sitespinner is also well supported in their forums, they have figured how to make almost any site feature in sitespinner. A lot of IT guys just don't want to admit the average laymen can produce professional results now using sitespinner without a 1000 hours of learning HTML.

/burn

Collapse -
Go for it - it's brilliant
by phil100652 / December 24, 2008 7:03 PM PST

I've been using SiteSpinner for several years and it's brilliant. I've now just upgraded to SiteSpinner Pro and the additional features are great too. It's so easy to use and so verstile. I originally considered Dreamweaver but it's too complicated and I haven't found SS limiting in any way. As an example, I created and maintain www.helsbygolfclub.org using SiteSpinner.

As your site will be predominantly photographic, you may also be interested in Flash Slideshow Maker (just Google it). This too is easy to use and creates a slideshow which you can then very simply incorporate within a webpage using SiteSpinner.

So, just go for it - you won't regret it.
Best of luck,
Phil.Davies

Message was edited by admin, to remove email address to prevent spam harvesters from picking it up.

Collapse -
Definitely Worth $99
by rev_aaron / December 25, 2008 6:03 AM PST

I was also skeptical when I saw so many positive reviews for SiteSpinner, but after trying out the software (there is a trial that allows unlimited access for a non-consecutive 15 days), I decided that it was bar-none the easiest and most feature-oriented WYSIWYG Web site builder on the market. The best part has been mentioned by others, which is the user forum. The responses are quick and there are several people who are "experts" in using SiteSpinner.

I Highly Recommend SiteSpinner!

Collapse -
Much Thanks
by tmckev / December 26, 2008 12:31 PM PST
In reply to: Definitely Worth $99

I just downloaded SSPro. Thanks to americanstyleland, phil100652, and rev_aaron for your encouragement and advice. Although I haven't dug deeply into the program quite yet, already I can see what everyone's been saying about how easy and versatile it is. Also, I've checked out the forum, and it appears that there's a wealth of valuable information there. I can't wait to explore more. Thanks again.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?