HolidayBuyer's Guide

Cameras forum

General discussion

Does anyone know QCool OTG ?

by fanny / December 8, 2004 4:39 PM PST

Help!

As my friend in LA have interests in one type Portable card reader and HD case named "QCool OTG " which he have seen in HK and ask me where to buy there?

Does anyone know it? Does it have overseas distributers, on-line stores or retailers?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Does anyone know QCool OTG ?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Does anyone know QCool OTG ?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: Does anyone know QCool OTG ?
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / December 8, 2004 8:56 PM PST

I and some friends picked up Vosonic devices such as http://www.vosonic.com/ from compgeeks.com . Maybe Newegg.com has them too.

Bob

Collapse -
Re: Does anyone know QCool OTG
by champir / December 26, 2004 9:35 PM PST

A collegue managed to pick one up for me from Singapore. Great unit!
I haven't seen them in any online retailers.
Google search turns up very little.

They are a well made unit and work well.

Only problem I have is that it hangs occasionaly when it doesn't have external power (either USB or AC adapter). I think it may be related to the power drain of the 60gb HDD I have installed.

Regards,

champir
Brisbane, Australia.

Collapse -
QCool error code 36
by pmdeluca / July 2, 2005 1:33 AM PDT

Hey, I bought mine in Hong Kong and added a 80Gb hard disk.

I can't get it to work with my 512Mb SanDisk Ultra CF or my Memory Stick Duo Pro 512Mb. Although it works fine with an old Kingston 8Mb CF.

I always get the error 36 in it's display.

The unit is working fine as card reader (copy to computer) and portable HD.

p/n is PT000408

Any clues?

Collapse -
QCool OTG
by Angel Duan / December 21, 2005 2:42 PM PST

Dear Fanny,

So accidently, we a the original manufacture of QCool OTG in SZ, Shenzhen Puretech Enterprise Co.. And our head office is in HK, Freelink Trading Co.. Pls check our website: www.qcool.cn or www.freelink.com.hk . If you are interested, pls contact with us freely by email(angel@qcool.cn) or skype(qc_angel).

Hope to hear from you!

Best regards,
Angel
=====================
Shenzhen Puretech Enterprise Co.
Tel: 86-755-83048109 Ext, 18
Fax: 86-755-83048109 Ext, 22
Mobile Phone: 86-13149913280

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.