HolidayBuyer's Guide

Phones forum

General discussion

Does anyone have a KRZR?

by arholmes / February 15, 2007 3:38 AM PST

I am getting ready to get my first cell phone. I have asked quite a few people what wireless carrier they prefer and most everyone says Verizon. I took a look at some of their phones and I really liked the KRZR. Does anyone have this phone and what are your impressions. For those without the KRZR what would be the phone to get from Verizon. The only requirement is that it must be Vcast compatible.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Does anyone have a KRZR?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Does anyone have a KRZR?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Does anyone have a KRZR?
by fizzleman / February 15, 2007 4:58 AM PST

I would recommend the lg chocolate but that's probably because I have one and I love it?

Collapse -
My recommend would be
by arecil / February 15, 2007 10:53 AM PST

I could recommend lg chocolate too.
I've been using it almost 5 months and I have no problem with it.
In downloading ex. wallpapers of candy crib models, the download time is very fast believe me ^_^
For your calls, you can talk almost 6 hours ^_^

go for lg chocolate

Collapse -
It's good
by wliang / February 15, 2007 6:58 AM PST

the chocolate has bad battery life first of all. I have the krzr for verizon and i like it. It's 20x better than the dumb razr. If this is your first cell phone, what features are you looking for? The krzr has bluetooth, speakerphone, 3G service and a great design

Collapse -
Not good but great!
by arecil / February 16, 2007 11:05 AM PST
In reply to: It's good

I wish I could post my phone image here so that you can see what we are talking about...
After you have that phone, please post yur comment here hehe..
Until now, I have no problem in calls or even downloading wallpapers of candy crib models..

Good luck mate!

Collapse -
I like the KRZR K1
by violini / February 15, 2007 12:12 PM PST

I just purchased the KRZR K1 a few days ago and I like it. That being said, is my first cell and I use it primarily for phone calls. So far so good. I bought it since it is small and the screen, to my eyes is cristal clear. I use Cellular One as my carrier. So far, so good.

Collapse -
Chocolate
by JjAaKkEe1121 / February 16, 2007 11:52 AM PST

i had the gsm version of the chocolate and loved it. then it broke hahahah but i got a new one and i love it still so i would recomend the chocolate or the flip version of the chocolate but negitive ofn the krzr its not nearly as good as you would think it woud be

Collapse -
Chocolate
by Mcg1bu2 / February 17, 2007 2:28 AM PST
In reply to: Chocolate

I love my Chocolate...
The Krzr is okay, but the Chocolate is better. I just dont like the fact that you can use only 50 Mb of its 512 Mb of storage (Anyone know how to hack it)
I know about the Micro SD cards, I just dont have time to go to the store usually and they are always sold out

Collapse -
OMG!
by arecil / February 18, 2007 12:35 PM PST
In reply to: Chocolate

So hacking is possible right now?
But it's okey I'm fully protected.
I just have to finish my download of Vanessa Nimmo's images..

Collapse -
Are you purchasing from Verizon or online retailer?
by gamedreamer / March 2, 2007 3:22 AM PST

Just curious as to where you are shopping for your cell phone. It still amazes me that people wait in line for service at the stores. I was walking by the Cingular store in a mall this past week and I saw people waiting there, maybe they were just getting something returned. I went in to just look at some of models I was looking for online and the prices they displaying were ridiculous.

Purchasing online is pretty simple and the selection and price is so much better.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.