General discussion

does any mp3 player ipod touch, zune, etc have bluetooth?

Okay, I am trying to figure out the cheapest way to get everything I want every month.
I am going with the straight talk phone service by walmart (verizon) $45. unlimited talk, text, web, 411. Thats the good thing..the bad thing is you have to buy their phones and right now they don't have a touch phone which really really sucks!!

so I was thinking of getting a Ipod or Zune so I could check my email with it and just use the phone for calls and stuff..

but my questions is do any of the mp3 players have bluetooth to where if my phone is next to the player it will pick up the signal and give me a internet connection....and is this the right connection or do I need a wi-fi connection only to work the internet through these devices?

As you can probably tell I am not really computer savvy...lol..so any help would be GREATLY appreciated...

1 more question...what do you guys like better for web surfing..Zune or Ipod? And can you check your email with either one of these devices or is there another device...besides a phone because I am going with the Straight talk....that is better at playing music and surfing the web?

Sorry so long and thank you again!!

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: does any mp3 player ipod touch, zune, etc have bluetooth?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: does any mp3 player ipod touch, zune, etc have bluetooth?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Maybe we should start the other way around.

We know lots of cell phone have bluetooth; now which one has mp3 and internet. I heard of Blackberry and droid, you might check into that.

- Collapse -
Nokia N800, N810

I have a Nokia N800 internet tablet (the N810 is the current model). It's a small wifi tablet with a nice big 4 inch hi-res touch screen and it has bluetooth to tether to your phone's internet connection. It'as a bit big, but worth it for the large display. Check with your phone provider first though, as some have limitations or extra charges for tethering (with anyone's product, not just the Nokia).

CNET Forums

Forum Info