The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

do you want to trade?

I've collected lots of software and hardware being a blogger and I want to trade them for an iPod or an old notebook, camera, even books(programming, digital photography, linux etc). Geek stuff, you know.

All the objects are in very good shape and are review units from software&hardware vendors and PR companies.

-10x Windows Vista Ultimate
That's the best Windows Vista package with all the Aero bling Encrypted File System and TPM plus Ultimate Extras(Windows DreamScene, Holdem Poker)+ Media Center with XM Satellite Radio

-25x Joost invites
TV revolution

-5x invites to Microsoft Connect
That's Microsoft's beta program, you get to beta teste the next gen of apps and games + you get to keep the hardware abd software that t you test(I received windows vista, an xbox 360 and tons of games)

-25gb of server space accessible anywhere
you can store all your documents, videos, music and photographs securely on the web and accesible from anywhere. It's like a digital locker. If your hard drive died or you lost that DVD, your data would be safe.

-I have only 1 key for the following software, so be fast if you want it: Kaspersky Antivirus 6 , Google Earth Pro, Adobe Photoshop CS2, Adobe Lightroom, Microsoft Office 2007,the new ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite, Norton Antivirus and Internet Security, Nero CD/DVD Burning Room Professional, Call of Duty 2, Encarta 2007 Premium and lots of other stuff.

-FON LA Fonera wireless G AcessPoint and router
http://flickr.com/photos/neasteflorin/446165438/

Why am I posting this on BuzzOutLoud?Why don't I just use eBay?
Becouse I listen to BuzzOutLoud, I like the show very much, and I want to give this stuff to someone who really needs it.

Have some stuff you want to trade, give me an email at stefan.neagu@gmail.com

Geeks rule!

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: do you want to trade?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: do you want to trade?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) I got a red paper clip

In reply to: do you want to trade?

Collapse -
(NT) I have a blue one :-) Want to trade it?

In reply to: I got a red paper clip

Collapse -
Thread locked...

In reply to: do you want to trade?

neasteflorin,

I was not the one that originally locked this thread, but support the decision and wanted to give you an explanation based on your request.

The forum policies prohibit advertisements, which not only includes 'for sale' but 'for trade' and 'looking to purchase' as well. While each individual situation is not expressly addressed by the forum policies, it is general policy, based on the advertising rule, to delete such posts. This keeps the threads on-topic, eliminates potential situations of fraud from originating in the forums, and prevents arguments of 'well you allowed ____ to post ____', why can't I post mine?' I suggest looking to something along the lines of Craig's List if you wish to propose a trade of this sort.

Regards,
John

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.