Question

Do you need special software to start a loyalty card?

I am looking into starting a loyalty card for a small local restaurant, I am not very familiar with the computer sofware field, much less the loyalty card. If anyone has any information on where to even start with this it would be a great help.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Do you need special software to start a loyalty card?
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Do you need special software to start a loyalty card?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: loalty card

My local flower shop had a paper card. For each 5 dollar he put a stamp on it. Same for my local cheese shop and my local pet shop.

But www.airmiles.co.uk certainly has a lot of software to manage their loyalty card.

Kees

- Collapse -
Thanks, but I want plastic not paper.

I am looking to link my a few of my restaurants with an easy to use magnetic strip loyalty card. I just kind seem to find anyone who creates this kind of software and I do not know any software designers.

Where can I connect and talk with people that know about this system/software?
Or better yet where can I find someone willing to create this kind of software?

- Collapse -
Something to start.
- Collapse -
Software guy here

Hey Travis,

- Collapse -
Left my name off

That last post was by me, but for some reason it marked it as Anonymous. Maybe it's because I'm new. Confused

CNET Forums