HolidayBuyer's Guide

Android forum

General discussion

do you know china cheap android smartphone?

by jerryhere / August 17, 2014 5:12 PM PDT

there are a lot of andorid smartphone in the market ,do you know what is the best android phone ? and best price ?share your opinion here

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: do you know china cheap android smartphone?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: do you know china cheap android smartphone?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: best
by Kees_B Forum moderator / August 17, 2014 5:18 PM PDT
Collapse -
Cheap China phone
by kingsbuying / August 17, 2014 7:15 PM PDT

China phone is really cost-effective. You can use some under $200 or even under $100 to get a smart phone adapted with the latest Android system or some other latest functions. If you want to get one with better quality, you can choose Huawei, Xiaomi, Lenovo, ZTE, OPPO, etc. Cheaper one you can get some like ThL, Jiayu, iNew, etc.

Collapse -
Not effective here.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / August 18, 2014 12:43 AM PDT
In reply to: Cheap China phone

Posts and members continue to ask how to get service on such things. Your reply has some names and some that want to be names.

Your wallet, your choice but here, I want to get units that folk don't ask me where to get support and service.
Bob

Collapse -
Cheap China phone
by freelife2014 / September 1, 2014 1:53 PM PDT
In reply to: Cheap China phone

yes,you are right ,these are better options

Collapse -
china smat phones
by alicedixson / August 19, 2014 6:16 PM PDT

dont buy them they do not work properly :/ slow space and slow processing issues are very common in them

Collapse -
china smat phones
by freelife2014 / September 2, 2014 4:18 PM PDT
In reply to: china smat phones

Every phone has its own little or big issures
If we need cheap phones,i think we really can not avoid these problems
But i am still happy ,why ?That phone meets my personal requirement with cheap price
That's enough Happy

Collapse -
Xiaomi Redmi 1S
by somyasharma / August 28, 2014 7:18 PM PDT

If it talk about the cheap price and more highly features smartphone, then definitely i would prefer xiaomi. The latest xiaomi handset Redmi 1S is really cheapest smartphone today, that offers such a amazing features that are only available only 15,000 smartphones. It's price is only 5,999 INR.

Collapse -
Xiaomi Redmi 1S
by freelife2014 / September 2, 2014 4:12 PM PDT
In reply to: Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Xiaomi 3 is much better:)

Collapse -
And 4... CNET writes about them at link.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / September 3, 2014 2:39 AM PDT
In reply to: Xiaomi Redmi 1S
Collapse -
And 4... CNET writes about them at link.
by freelife2014 / September 11, 2014 1:31 PM PDT

That's right ,4 released about 2 months ago

Collapse -
do you know china cheap android smartphone?
by pandit12345 / September 2, 2014 5:10 PM PDT

Unique 5 inch Android Quad Core High Speed Smartphone with Rotatable Camera (8 Mega Pixel), Unique Pictures Taking experience! 1. 5 inch Android 4.2.2 Smartphone 2. 3G Dual Sim Cards Quad Core...

Collapse -
China cheap android
by Maggie776 / September 11, 2014 7:16 PM PDT

Hi
My little brother had a cheap china android phone which broke in 15 days. I will never recommend you that. If you want to buy yourself a mobile phone then save some money and buy a phone on installment this will worth it.

Collapse -
there are many choices
by Galunic / September 23, 2014 2:14 PM PDT

I'm using HUAWEI but not very happy about it as system are becoming slow. Nowadays lots Chinese smartphones are decent, like xiaomi, meizu, smartisan T1(but not that cheap) etc..

Collapse -
If you are not familiar with Android system, forget it
by Magic-wand / September 29, 2014 10:16 AM PDT

A lot of phones direct shipped from China are pre-installed bloatware that cannot be easily removed. They are either installed by manufacturers or online dealers, who made a deal with phone companies or ad. companies.

Collapse -
My choice....
by golbaster90 / October 4, 2014 12:33 AM PDT

The newest china android phone is MTK6575 CPU,all are 1GHz and 512ROM,also dual sim cards

Collapse -
Android smartphone
by shimply / October 7, 2014 3:22 PM PDT

The best android smartphone is the one which have the basic features and comes in affordable price, well i think that its moto E.

Collapse -
Zopo
by MiaWinslet / October 17, 2014 12:49 AM PDT

I have heard some good things about Zopo Mobiles and I guess you should checkout their mobile phones, they have some pretty good phones in reasonable price.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017

Cameras that make great holiday gifts

Let them start the new year with a step up in photo and video quality from a phone.