General discussion

Do you get this page when you make a post

We're sorry, but the page you requested could not be found.

If you got here by typing a URL, please make sure the spelling, capitalization, and punctuation are correct, then try reloading the page.
Try searching for the page you're looking for:

Check CNET's Site Map.

Contact CNET Support.

Start over again at CNET.com.

When I try and post again, it says it's a duplicate and won't post. AT LEAST it's getting here, somehwere.

Julea

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Do you get this page when you make a post
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Do you get this page when you make a post
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Julea, We have talked about these

CNET glitches a number of times in the last 2 weeks. They are NOT FIXED yet. If you would like to complain along with everybody else, the place to post it would be in the Forum Feedback Forum which I'm pretty sure you were given that link for a few days ago. Admin does not read the posts here in V&S for problems like this Happy

- Collapse -
Roddy, I would rather complain to you... :) :)

I like your response. Wink

Glenn

- Collapse -
Glenn.. And I'm sure he would love to listen..

IF.. he had the time. Grin Grin.. And I also agree with .. your response to his response Wink

Carol

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) OK -- I'll be quiet -- am sure the world is complaining.

CNET Forums