Web Hosting, Design, & Coding forum

General discussion

Do Not use MochaHost as a Web Hosting company

by jasonillini / November 18, 2007 2:25 PM PST

I have just recently tried to leave Mochahost as my hosting server. They have taken over 3 business days to complete a simple domain transfer. Along with this they are now taking 4 days to finalize the transfer. All of this is amazing to me since the transfer is only the click of a button.

How is it that Godaddy.com can complete my transfer in less than 20 minutes yet it is taking Mochahost over 1 week to complete this same transfer?

Along with Mochahost's business practices being called into question their service is terrible as you can never get any customer service and there is never anyone in the office to answer the phone. To top this off I have had numerous days where my service has been completely out and non-functional. I would highly suggest that anyone stay away from this company. And if you are currently with them I would highly recommend you seriously consider transferring to another hosting service. If you would like a recommendation as to a great hosting service. I have found Godaddy.com to be nothing but perfect. My websites as well as email addresses have never gone down and their customer support and service is nothing but exemplary.

Please everyone stay away from Mochahost and their terrible business practices. They bring everyone else down and cause hundreds of thousands of dollars to be lost in business revenue each year. If you have also had problems with Mochahost please respond and we can then communicate.

Jason

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Do Not use MochaHost as a Web Hosting company
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Do Not use MochaHost as a Web Hosting company
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Sharing is caring
by santoslhelper / November 19, 2007 8:40 AM PST

Thanks for sharing your experience Jasonillini. Hopefully you have saved people the frustration of having to deal with what you went through. I'm glad to here godaddy hosting is working well for you as I have not heard the best of reviews from them lately. I hope that your hosting experience continues to be nothing but perfect with them.

Collapse -
My account was suspended even though payment was made
by non-techy / February 2, 2009 8:05 AM PST

Yes, I totally agree as I had the shock of my life to find an email from them stating that my account has been suspended. Prior to that their support department had verified that payment had gone through and that I owed them nothing, but billing then decided to suspend my account.

I'd advise anyone to stay well away from this company if you are in any way serious about building your online business. I would not have believed how the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing in MochaHost.

My emails are now totally been ignored by them.

Try them at your own risk! But be warned.

Collapse -
This is why dont look for cheap hosting
by preal78 / February 28, 2009 5:40 PM PST

This is exactly what happens when you try to be cheap.

Is it worth spending few thousands dollars on design and then look for cheapest web hosting on the planet to host it ?

Collapse -
Man i wish i had read this sooner
by cypher109 / January 18, 2010 5:35 AM PST

I wanted to find a web host that supports .net 3.5 as well as sql server 2008 and i found Mochahost... ... I uhmm... don't like them very much. Whenever something breaks, the reps live chat have no idea what i'm talking abt (that can be understood cus' maybe they outsource customer support) so i always have to create a ticket (which takes forever for me to get a response). I really wish that i could find a reliable asp host that goes as far as offering sql server 2008.

Collapse -
mochahost bad? see this!
by sidney123456 / February 7, 2010 6:11 PM PST

- bad support (bad language, they hang up if don't know the answers to your questions)
- tried online chat instead of phone but they have:
- blocked my ip from accessing mochasupport.com, their main support site
- blocked my ip from accessing mochahost.com

no support means no more tickets, no more developing software for the site, no more control over own account with mochahost, including billing (couldn't pay bills anymore)

I decided to move to different provider, close my account with mochahost (after just 2 weeks) but they quickly locked my domain from being transfered away from them. I tried to move out after my ip was denied (see above) and after being repeatedly insulted by their customer support.

Oh, btw, to close an account with them you need to place 3 different tickets with account management, with tech support and with billing, 3 different tickets for the same purpose. If they haven't blocked you from using their ticketing system.

- I have also filed a claim with PayPal to recover loses (and it worked)
(you can do it too if unsatisfied with their service)

- filed a complaint with ICANN to recover my own domain that they are now abusively holding. THIS IS THE MOST SERIOUS OFFENSE AND CAN BE LEGALLY DISPUTED.

Since the above offense is a serious one I had my lawyer contact their lawyer and now will see what they're up to.

You been in similar situation with mochahost? need advice?
lemme know. been through all the process already, happy to help other unsatisfied customers.

Collapse -
me too!!!
by dualsun / April 21, 2010 9:36 AM PDT

Hi

We were suspended by mochahost too, but only 5 months into a 2 year agreement.
No explantion given, no warning provided. We were able to get onto live help who said yes, it is suspended, but no, cannot help you. Opened a ticket and received the ticket response? so we are just waiting now. Ticket feedback time is 1 hour for *most* tickets, and it?s already over an hour.

This issue has hit my clients? image hard, as his clients are uploading their items onto his website. His reputation has been affected heavily as Japanese buyers do not go back to any poor service - ever. My own image has been shafted by this, and I really don?t to receive angry phone calls asking what?s wrong.

If you have any tips or help for us for what to expect from mochahost and what to do next, it would be greatly appreciated.

regards
Gregory

Collapse -
I need advice
by Florenciox / January 5, 2011 10:58 AM PST

I had a problem with Mochahost.

They blocked my dedicated server because "Somebody" replaced the content of one of the sites hosted in my server for Phishing.

It happened 6 days ago and I'm still waiting for an answer and my company is loosing money every day.

My lawyer has a partner in USA and, if I don't have an answer tomorrow I'll instruct him to start a legal process against them.

Is there anything I must know to be more effective?

Thanks

Florencio

Collapse -
not reasonable
by BineCorp / January 6, 2011 12:16 AM PST
In reply to: I need advice

No, they are completely unreasonable to deal with and lawsuits don't deter them. They're going to have to get hit hard by a judge in order to wake up and smell the unhappy customers.

Collapse -
another Mocha victim
by vma_group / February 12, 2011 11:07 AM PST

Oh god this company is beyond disgusting. How has it not already been shut down after 5 days of asking them why my site wasnt live, they locked me out of my site cpanel or ftp so I cannot get my data I am now up to the second day of trying to recover my site and databases

Collapse -
transfering a domain name from Mochahost
by bleck / February 12, 2011 7:52 PM PST

As Mochahost is not a domain name registrar but a reseller of eNom Inc., you are sure to get you domain name back. If Mochahost prevent's you from transfering, eNom Inc. responsability is engaged. As an accredited ICANN registrar, eNom Inc. has to let you transfer you domain and they will do it.

I have wrote a detailed explanation of the steps you have to go through :

http://forums.cnet.com/7723-7574_102-514870.html?tag=threadListing;forum-threads

Collapse -
My 7 domains are down for 3 days
by MNandaKishoreReddy / June 1, 2012 1:24 AM PDT

Dear Sir

I had been using mochahost for few months regularly I am getting mailserver errors and page cannot be displayed everyware. Recently all my 7 domains are not opening. When I raise the ticket they had given this message:

"After performing further investigation of your account it appears that there is a home directory corruption with the site(s) associated with your account.

We have checked the server filesystem and the server on which your site is being hosted itself and could not find any specific problem with the filesystem or with the server itself. The corruption appears to be related to only the home directory of the sites and the MySQL databases are present and not affected.

Unfortunately the only solution to this issue would be if you have any backups of your sites - we can create a temporary directory where you can upload the backups and we will restore the sites for you.

We have in addition opened a ticket to cPanel which is our control panel vendor so that we can investigate this issue further and try to get to the root of the problem and the reason for your site home directory corruption.

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope we can assist you further with this issue"

I almost lost $2000 in 3 days, I asked for refund and to cancel my account they said that we will extend one month or $4.9 as refund. I am in confusion can you guide how to resolve this issue.

Is there any Internet Legal Complaints section.

Please do the needful.

Regards
Hitech Systems.

Collapse -
I had the exact same experience!!
by BineCorp / May 26, 2010 6:22 AM PDT

Wow, I guess it goes to show that I should've researched more before I decided to just go with a cheap web hosting company. I sure wish now that I had seen this before I decided to sign up with MochaHost. The price seemed right, but I guess it's true that you do get what you pay for.

Apparently they haven't changed much in 3 years since your original problem with them. I signed up for a vps with a few extra IPs (4), and they gave me the third degree about why I needed extra IPs and referred to some ARIN regulations. I told them what they were for (a custom privacy app), and they said they would look into it and get back to me. Days pass, and I enquire what the status of the server is, and they just say it's in processing.

So I look up the arin regulations and it turns out they only care for ridiculously large IP pool requests like >1000 ips. So I wait several more days inquiring both via their chat and email support and their ticket system, but they keep telling me they can't help me or saying that it's processing and they will get back to me.

Well almost a week into waiting for this (arin said it should only take a few hours at the MOST, even if it were an unreasonably large number of ips which it wasn't by any stretch - most hosting companies just give you up to 8 or 10 ips, no questions asked because it's so few), I chatted with their support AGAIN to find out what was taking so long.

I had previously been told that they valued me as a customer and would finish processing my order ASAP. HOWEVER, as I'm talking to this latest support person to try and find out when I will be able to make use of my VPS, suddenly it gets shut down. Blam! Just like that. No warning, nothing, just out of the blue.

Thank goodness I didn't waste time configuring it or putting data or software onto the vps (not that I could anyway, my order hadn't been completed anyway). It seems that their policy with anyone who asks for customer support for a sales order is to shut them down - immediately, no questions asked.

I would say be VERY careful with MochaHost. If you have any mission critical app or data, I would definitely have to recommend STEER CLEAR!! It's not worth losing business to get a cheap server when the standard customer support response is to shut off your server.

Collapse -
You do get what you pay for
by bleck / July 26, 2010 11:12 PM PDT

I use for a Mocha Linux hosting plan since the begining of this year and i'm quite satisfied with the service... for it's price. As BineCorp wrote, I didn't expect to get more than what I payed for.
When my account started, there were several problems. I never tried to phone them, just used the ticket system, forecasting 24h between sending the question and reading the response. It has always been shorter than that. I had planed 5 days to get it all working an tested and it took just that. The work time I spent was very short. There was some misunderstanding with a first level support guy and I just explained him what the problem was and suggested him to report the problem to the next support level. What he did and that solved the problem. I know it means that, as a customer, I had to contribute providing a part of the service. I don't feel offended Wink

I payed 51 USD for 18 month of mostly unlimited amount, domains,... hosting and includes JSP/Tomcat. Event paying full price, it's a 100 USD a year. I don't know how much you pay technicians in your respective companies but I know how much of a professional technician work time I can buy, here (in France) for that money... May be I don't have the same (cultural ?) definition of "service". But, according to my limited experience with Mochahost, I would say their service is good since all problems were solved.

I can hear that "one week is a lot of time". It depends on the response time you expect and how you plan your projects. I would not start working with a new service provider (ISP or any other) for a job that involves any critical aspect (time, load, reliability...).

I terms of reactivity, according to my experience, I would say support and servers (Mocha plan) are slow but effective. Control through the C-Panel is good and event better since they reactivated the "Advanced DNS Zone Editor". And, within these limits, the functionalities/cost ratio is high.

Collapse -
No backup solution done in their place
by keanwey83 / January 8, 2011 1:33 PM PST

If their server crash due to their operation, and they ask you to setup again your websites with new set of database, email, website, will you still say they are good?

This is what I faced now, they crashed my websites (5 websites) and all databases, and they ask me to "recreate" the database. They said it with no sense of regret.

Do read this ticket content if you still want to recommend any victims to use Mocha host service.

kean wey
Posted On: 07 Jan 2011 11:40 PM
how could u guys did it to my data?
My data insides the database is priceless!!! these are my customer's business data!!!
Restore the database server with your server backup image!
Don't tell me you guys don't have backup?
You guys are web hosting provider.
Mochahost - The online central.
How can Mocha lost customer data?

customer service @ Mochahost
Posted On: 08 Jan 2011 07:31 AM
Hello,
Unfortunately we do not keep backups of users databases. Please restore them from
your backup.
Thank you!

kean wey
Posted On: 08 Jan 2011 07:34 AM
I do not have data with me, all are hosted in Mochahost as you guys claimed that you
have highest standard of storage procedure and infrastructure. And you guys said that
in the event of server crash, you guys can restore with previous backup image.
Now show me, where is your backup image?
where is your backup image?

customer service @ Mochahost
Posted On: 08 Jan 2011 04:39 PM
Hello,
unfortunately we do not support individual backup for any account data and databases.

kean wey
Posted On: 08 Jan 2011 11:23 PM
In conclusion, Mocha backup and storage service is SUCKS!
No, I amend my sentence, there is "NO" backup solution ever done by Mocha at all.

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator to remove customer service rep names on 09/10/2012 at 1:34 PM PT

Collapse -
money back
by miikech / December 15, 2010 7:09 PM PST

Hello,

i have one problem with MochaHost...Yesterday i canceled my account with mochahost. They offer 30 day money back on their wehsite...How can i get my money back? I payd with PayPal.

Can u help me? Because their support sux :S

Collapse -
money back
by BineCorp / December 15, 2010 10:21 PM PST
In reply to: money back

Tell them the lawsuit will be amended to add your claim and converted into a class action if that's the route they want to go.

Collapse -
mochahost loss all my websites and databases(see the ticket)
by keanwey83 / January 7, 2011 3:38 PM PST

Customer service @MochaHost
Posted On: 06 Jan 2011 03:29 AM
Hello,
We are sending your request for further investigation and processing. We will update
this ticket as soon as we have more feedback or solution for you.
Thank you for your patience and business,
have a great day

kean wey
Posted On: 06 Jan 2011 03:34 AM
I had lost 1 client due to this disaster, and I not afford to have more client to
terminate service with us. We not afford to pay for our customer's lost due to their
websites down.
I want my servers to recover now.
Don't ask me to wait as I had been waiting for 24 hours since this ticket is openned
yesterday.

Posted On: 06 Jan 2011 07:34 AM
Hello,
We are sending your request for further investigation and processing. We will update
this ticket as soon as we have more feedback or solution for you.
Thank you for your patience and business,
have a great day!

kean wey
Posted On: 06 Jan 2011 07:38 AM
hey,
Customer service @MochaHost@MochaHost Posted On: 06 Jan 2011 03:29 AM ------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------
Hello, We are sending your request for further investigation and processing. We will
update this ticket as soon as we have more feedback or solution for you. Thank you
for your patience and business, have a great day!
the reply is EXACTLY the same with what i receive 5 hours ago
are you guys kidding me?
are you guys actually working on the problem???
How come after so long you guys still give me such excuse?
I want my websites to back to live now!
I don't want any other excuses

Posted On: 07 Jan 2011 05:00 AM
Hello
We deeply apologize for any inconveniences we might have caused you.
The problem you are experiencing is connected to an already known issue with the
Plesk Control Panel. This is currently one of the primary issues with which MochaHosts
Management Team is currently dealing and we would want to assure you that we are
putting every effort into resolving this situation as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we have bad news for you. Due to the issue with the Plesk Control
Panel, your hosting data has been corrupted can not be restored to its original
condition. The issue with the construction of the software is a matter that is currently
being discussed with Parallels and we are expecting feedback on the subject from it,
however you will most probably have to rely on any backups you might have.
Because of the issue you are experiecing we would want to advise you once again to
switch to WebSite Panel, that proved to be a more stable and reliable alternative for a
control panel than Plesk.
We would also want to assure you that our customers and their experience with us is
the most important concern for MochaHost and because of that we greatly appreciate
the feedback with which you have provided us. This will greatly help us in improving
our Quality of Service and provide you with better experience in the future, should
you decide to continue doing business with us.
As a token of our appreciation we would also want to offer you a 30 days extension to
your hosting plan with us due to the difficulties we have caused you. Please notify us
if this will be a suitable solution for you.
Once again, we would want to express our deepest apologies.
Please notify us if you have further questions you might have.
We are looking forward to doing business with you in the future.
MochaHost Page 4 of 6
http://www.mochasupport.com/kayako/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=viewticket&ticketid=848... 1/8/2011
Have a nice day!
Customer Services Management Team
Mochahost
The Online Central

kean wey
Posted On: 07 Jan 2011 06:01 AM
"however you will most probably have to rely on any backups you might have"
I 100% rely on Mochaserver as my backup solution as you guys claimed that you
have highest standard of storage solution.
My customer work directly on the internet for data storage, website authoring.
I need my database backup file and provide me a download link for my database
backup for all my domains.
I want full refund of my money back immediately.
And till now I still cannot login into my Plesk panel?
What is the point for extend the hosting period for 30 days if I cannot login to my
plesk panel?
30 days as a compensation is nothing for me. I need my websites back to original
state. This is your fault and you cannot simply push away your responsibility and ask
me to find my OWN BACKUP.
This is the least thing I hope to retrieve right now.
I will give you 5 hours maximum to do this.
If not this ticket content and the chat message (in this attachment) will be disclosed
to all webhosting company (your competitors, ie. goDaddy, hostDepartment, winHost,
etc), web journalists, media, facebook, and I will host another website to disclose this
event to the whole world till I get my justice back.
In a nutshell, if you guys don't bring back my data, I will email the ticket message and
chat history to all hosting provider and let all of those giant company judge this case
for me!

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator to remove customer service rep names on 09/10/2012 at 1:34 PM PT

Collapse -
nonsense
by BineCorp / January 8, 2011 12:19 AM PST

Yeah they are full of it. They just send that standard response continuously to waste time. All of you should make formal complaints to the BBB.

Collapse -
unrealistic promises
by bleck / January 8, 2011 1:10 AM PST

It's a pity to be in such a bad situation, loosing data and clients. As I wrote before, I pay for a Linux Mocha hosting plan which costs about 80$/year. What ever any company would claim to offer for this price, i would not rely on their services for any critical application. What is such a plan good for ? I use it for non-critical web services and for temporary hosting for the project's I develop for my clients. "Temporary" until they (or I) move the application to their hosting solution or until we get a reliable hosting plan and provider that suits their specific needs. If they needs are common, it costs about 95$/year to get a "good" hosting service : 40 ms web page average response time (peak < 80ms), responsive data-base server, reliable backups (independent from hosting servers, redundant?), limited disk storage, "unlimited" bandwidth (reasonable use), 4 databases, 1 domain/unlimitted sub-domains?

At this price, you still don't have any warranty but competition between hosting providers : no max down-time, no penalties, no data loss insurance, etc. High level hosting service exist but at a price where a 100$/year is not even a tip.

There is a gap between hosting plan promises and the reality. Not every plan suits to any need. It's not just a question of Tbytes of storage, thousands of data bases, Gbits/s of bandwidth. For some needs, there are free web hosting solutions which are technically better (faster, less down time) than mochahost and other paying hosting plans. I suppose some other companies achieved a better service/cost ratio than Mochahost in the application scope I am. But I don't think there is much to gain. Marginal cost of unwarranted storage and bandwidth is mostly unsignificant. We pay for service and quality. As soon as they rely on a human workforce, it's easy to imagine what we can have for less than 100$/year. We can be disappointed. We should not be surprised?

Collapse -
Chinese need help when dealing with mochahost
by defokus / January 21, 2011 12:14 AM PST

I am a Chinese national and recently had very bad experience with Mochahost.

I regret I had not read your experience earlier.

I entered into business with Mochahost in October of 2010. I designed a website with java technology and first I bought one-year agreement of the private tomcat business plan with 32M heap size. Activation of my domain took me 4 days. Then each time when I had problem I opened a ticket and got answer always one day later. I thought it was possibly because time interval between China and USA.

Less than one month later my website was stopped and I observed out of memory error and asked for upgrading to 64 heap size memory.

But the day before yesterday my website is unaccessible, but most surprizingly is that my cpanel,FTP,email all are blocked. I asked them why and 12 hours later they gave me the following answer:
----------------
Dear Client,

Your hosting account has been investigated by our administrators due to
excessive load/high resource utilization which includes high CPU utilization and memory consumption.

We have determined that based on the excessive resource utilization your
account is not a good fit for our shared hosting environment.

If you are unable to fix this problem we can offer you 2 alternative solutions:

1)Obtaining a private virtual server (VPS) account which comes with free migration (for our LINUX SERVERS) and free setup and starts around $18/month (Linux VPS) and around $30/month (Windows VPS). For more information please review http://www.mochahost.com/vps.php or

2)Obtaining a dedicated server which comes with free migration and free setup the server pricing for which you can obtain at http://www.mochahost.com/linux_dedicated_cloud.php

Please respond within 24 hours. If we do not hear back from you within 24
hours your account might be suspended to avoid further server performance degradation.

--------------------

I answered as below:

Thanks for your reply. So you mean that your staff stopped my account
without notifying me and let me doubt somebody had stolen my account
password and stopped my website running?

I do not think my website utilize too much resource. I have tracked my
website and found that everyday there are only several people visiting it,
which means little resource utilization. What is more, I have just last week
made most of my webpages static (transferring to HTML page). That means now
the website will utilize much less memory than before. But I am surprised
that just at this time you stop running my website.

At moment I have no upgrading plan. My host plan is private tomcat 64MB. I
think you can just stop running it when it utilize more than 64MB memory.
But you should not stop my entire account including the cpanel, FTP, email
system.
=========
now eight hours passed by they still did not answer me.

I do not know what I can do to get my money back. Now I really want to change to another jsp webhosting provider.

Any one has good recommendation concerning good jsp webhosting provider?

Collapse -
Your hosting account has been investigated by our administra
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / January 26, 2011 11:52 AM PST

"Your hosting account has been investigated by our administrators due to
excessive load/high resource utilization which includes high CPU utilization and memory consumption."

I've seen this for years with JAVA systems. While you may not think it was too much, your web site may have been hit with some denial of service attack or your code had a bug.

It's doubtful they will debug your code or test for issues with it.

Here's my suggestion. Have your coding friends look over your code and system for issues. I know that some Japanese or Chinese culture may not like criticism of such code but computers don't understand this.
Bob

Collapse -
dodgy mocha host
by vma_group / February 12, 2011 9:38 PM PST

I am from Australia but I have just lodged a complaint with the FTC Bureau, more than happy to jump on a plane a testify in court against these people who have pro invoiced us as well as taken us offline with no explanation and when we mention public liability have locked us out of ftp and cpanel so we cant get our property out

Collapse -
I AGREE - MOCHAHOST IS THE WORST THING EVER!!
by KiddBudde / April 2, 2011 3:55 AM PDT

I was with GoDaddy for years. Awesome service 24 x7 x 365. And on the phone and in America!!! My newly contractor webdesigner suggested MochaHost. Within 24 hours I was having problems. Simple issues they couldn't resolve. Over 3 months later and I still don't have my domains transferred. And they stil owe me about $150 in refunds for their guarantee. It has been the biggest nightmare experience I've ever had on the Internet.

Collapse -
Thanks
by ron80hall / April 10, 2011 10:20 PM PDT

Hey, thank you man for sharing your bad experience with them. This post will help others to stay away from these kinds of useless hosting providers.

Collapse -
Difficult to Track
by aparnashivapura / April 25, 2011 7:10 PM PDT

I had dealt with one of the hosting company called ManasHosting. The problem is similar, but bit different. I had asked them to provide CPanel login to me for my account and they denied stating that I had opted for Linux hosting which do not allow them to provide the facility I had requested for. So, I paid them more and opted for Windows hosting, yet they took exactly 7 working days even after raising multiple Tickets and their customer care executive informed me that it would hardly take 48 hrs to complete the entire platform shift and providing the CPanel login to me. Moreover, you cannot get to know about the service of a hosting company unless you opt for it.

Collapse -
mochasupport
by vishu97 / May 2, 2011 12:25 AM PDT
In reply to: Difficult to Track

Hello,
Your refund will be prorated.
There is no refund for set up fee and any add on .
Please agree with this.

The 30 days money back guarantee and 180 Days Risk Free do NOT cover the following:

? All fees in section #15 of SLA
? Additional static IPs, additional site builder licenses, or other licensed products purchased through us

For more information you can go to http://www.mochahost.com/risk_free.php and http://www.mochahost.com/tc.php

Please notify us if you have any further questions on the matter.

Have a nice day!

Regards,

Customer service @ Mochahost

MochaHost~ The Online Central
Billing Department~

Hello,
Please could you provide us a ticket id for review that you have opened to tech support about your issue.

Regards,

Billing Department~

Vaishal Patel
Posted On: 04 Apr 2011 12:52 PM

QVI-807164

Posted On: 06 Apr 2011 08:13 AM

Hello,
From ticket id QVI-807164 we can see that you did not provided your domain www.teectack.com correct to tech support .
Since you did not provide the correct domain tech support can not help you.
Also we offer you 15 days free.We are sorry but your refund will be prroated.

Please understand that what you paid for is the hosting services which include the
Server and the network on it. What we offer as a support is a courtesy service to
you that design to help you to upload your data. We only guarantee uptime for the
server and the network. It is impossible for us to guarantee that we make
individual site uptime. So please understand what you are paying for and what we
offer as a courtesy service. The refund will be based on our term and condition
which you have agreed when you sign up with us.
For more information you can go to http://www.mochahost.com/risk_free.php and http://www.mochahost.com/tc.php

Regards,

Billing Department~

Vaishal Patel
Posted On: 06 Apr 2011 09:14 AM

From ticket id QVI-807164 we can see that you did not provided your domain www.teectack.com correct to tech support .
Since you did not provide the correct domain tech support can not help you.
Also we offer you 15 days free.We are sorry but your refund will be prroated.

ANS - The given domain is correct teectack.com he was my client which is no more with me...
I did not want you 15 days, with your Irresponsible support team Server could not been live.

Please understand that what you paid for is the hosting services which include the
Server and the network on it. What we offer as a support is a courtesy service to
you that design to help you to upload your data. We only guarantee uptime for the
individual site uptime. So please understand what you are paying for and what we

ANS - This is not about uptime or downtime of server, the server was not live even single time. should I pay?
In my sid I have done every thing...

See the for Technical Support http://www.hostsearch.com/review/mochahost_review.asp

Vaishal Patel
Posted On: 06 Apr 2011 09:20 AM

See the response you gave from 31 Mar 2011 and you took more than two day for each reply...that kind of services you give...!!!!
I need the solution in next reply or I will take an action against MochaHost.
I am not here for give any explanation, I need my money back...

Posted On: 06 Apr 2011 11:59 AM

Hello,
Its not our fault that you did not provide correct information to tech support.
If you check again ticket QVI-807164 id you have replied to our tech support with this:

Vaishal Patel
Posted on: 31 Mar 2011 12:51 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
its my mistake its http://www.teectack.com/

we have all your records like a proof.

You need to review the terms and conditions that you have agreed when signed up.
Based on that terms and conditions your refund will be prorated.
The ticket that you have opened to tech support have nothing to do with our Uptime or network.
What we offer as a support is a courtesy service to

Regards,

Billing Department~

Vaishal Patel
Posted On: 06 Apr 2011 12:11 PM

are we talking about teectack.com this is not problem..
server is the problem...

Posted On: 07 Apr 2011 07:35 AM

Hello,
What we can do is to offer you a month free if you stay with us.
If you do not, your refund will be prorated based on our terms and conditions that you have agreed when signed up.
Also please close the Dispute.Since the Dispute is open we can not refund you.
The refund policy is only for a client who follow our terms.

Regards,

Billing Department~

Vaishal Patel
Posted On: 08 Apr 2011 08:27 AM

this is totally informal way to talk..
why I pay you for nothing?? I did not use your services..
Server was not worked for a single minute and I got immature answers from support.
My single question is what support did in 15days for me? did they fix my problem?
I was suffering form 16 days I lost my clients teectack.com and vishalseo.info till you think I pay you?

I don't need free, I need proper services and support I can pay more but don't want to lose clients..that you can not offer..

Posted On: 08 Apr 2011 12:21 PM

Hello,

We are not sure why you have problem with your Server .

Your refund will be $19.95 based on our terms and conditions that you have agreed when signed up.

Please advise if you need to process your cancellation .
To refund you please close the Dispute first.

Regards,

Billing Department~

Posted On: 11 Apr 2011 08:25 AM

Hello,

To refund you please close the PayPal Dispute.

We are sending your account cancellation request for processing.

You will be notified as soon as the hosting package in question has been deleted.

**If you register domain with us**
Please note that we will not renew any domain names associated with this
account since we do not provide domain registration services for any
accounts which are not active with us. If you like to keep your domain
registration, we suggest that you transfer your domain to another domain
registrar - we can provide you with the EPP authorization key for your
domain and unlock it for transfer. Please reply to this email if you'd
like us to do so.

***If you have PayPal Subscription. Please make sure that you cancel it. It will keep sending payment to us if you do not...

Please note that any available refunds based on our terms and conditions
may take up to 5-7 business days to be processed on our end.

30 Days Money Back - during the first 30 days as a MochaHost.com
customer, if you decide to stop your service, we will refund your
HOSTING fees in full.

180 Days Risk Free - during the first 180 days as a MochaHost.com
customer, you can opt out to cancel your account, and regardless of your
commitment (1 year, 2 years, 3 years, etc), you can request a refund
for all unused hosting fees. There will be no penalty fee or
cancellation fee. You will be pro-rated for all unused hosting fees
based on our standard monthly package pricing

The 30 days money back guarantee and 180 Days Risk Free do NOT cover the following:
? Domain: Registration/Transfer/ID protection
? Private SSL fees
? Additional static IPs, additional site builder licenses, or other = licensed products purchased through us.
? Any setup fees or processing fee
? Upgrade/Downgrade/OS changes

If you have additional question regarding this cancellation please fell free to reply to it.

Have a nice day!
Regards,

Billing Department~

Posted On: 17 Apr 2011 08:56 PM

Hello

Your account/hosting plan has been canceled as per your request.

We will be closing this ticket.

If you have additional question regarding this cancellation please fell free to reply to it.

Have a nice day!

Note: This post was edited by a forum moderator to edit out customer support names on 09/10/2012 at 2:31 PM PT

Collapse -
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
by kyasami / June 10, 2011 8:30 AM PDT

You are so right. These guys are a bunch of monkeys in a cage somewhere. I wish I had read this before I did business with these yahoos. My god they suck. Everything about them sucks, their services, their infrastructure and god do not even get me going on their service. It has been 5 days that my services is down 3 of which I am waiting for them to transfer my domain out of that hell-hole. I hope they go out of business as soon as possible so no one else needs to go through what I have to go through.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH MOCHA HOST.

Collapse -
I forgot to mention
by kyasami / June 10, 2011 8:32 AM PDT
In reply to: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

One more thing I forgot to mention. After 5 days they just replied to my ticket asking what software I use to determine that my site is down. WHAT SOFTWARE I SAID!!! Why don't you open a freaken browser and type the URL in there and see it for yourself. 5 days and then asking how they can determine if a site is down. THEY ARE ASKING ME. I just hate stupid people and it appears that they have collected all of them from around the world in that place.

Collapse -
Wiped my data..
by ruchit47 / June 19, 2011 5:49 AM PDT

well mocha host ppl wiped out my account, that had 8 websites. All my data was gone. Clients were hanging me. Mocha people keep no back up. I had to resetup all my website. thank god i keep backup on disc. After one month again their hdd fails, all data wiped again. This happened 2 times.

Collapse -
Worst hosting provider ever!!
by camppos / June 27, 2011 10:08 AM PDT

Please stay away from this company. Mochahost is really the wort company ever don't know how they still in business, please do yourself a favor and stay away.

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

CNET ON CARS

Want to see the future of car technology?

Brian Cooley found it for you at CES 2017 in Las Vegas and the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.