General discussion

"DNC County Chairman: Christians Just Want Jewish People..

to Be "Slaughtered"

"I'm Jewish. I'm not a fan of any religion except Judaism. The Christians just want us to be there so we all can be slaughtered and converted so we can bring on the second coming of Jesus Christ. They're not our friends. ..." So said Mark Allen Siegel, DNC County Chairman of Palm Beach County, Fla.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/dnc-county-chairman-christians-just-want-jewish-people-to-be-slaughtered-video/

I think he has apologized and resigned since spewing that bile from his mouth.

Now, why would a guy like him possibly be at the DNC in support of Obama?

Answer: He is not really supportive of Obama, but rather the party. Well, that thought brings another question to mind, but I won't go there.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: "DNC County Chairman: Christians Just Want Jewish People..
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: "DNC County Chairman: Christians Just Want Jewish People..
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Oh come on... go there. You know you want to.

Otherwise, you would never of posted to begin with.

Wink

- Collapse -
(NT) I bet his mother voted for Buchanan
- Collapse -
Your last sentence

is what Clinton's speech two nites ago was all about as well........he's keeping peace with the Dem party in order for Hillary to run in 2016 and he's smart enough to not burn those bridges. His dislike for BO has been on-going since the Dem primaries and it showed during his speech in very subtle ways. He did nothing to hurt Romney badly...but he also did nothing to help BO in any significant ways.

CNET Forums