General discussion

dlna VOB-files

Hi,
first of all I want to say I love this feature, even over wlan it's working perfect.
The only thing I dislike is that if I play VOB-files it's always set in a 4-3 format instead 16-9.
I have a LE37B652 about 1.5 years old.
Does maybe a firmware upgrade solve this.

Gr

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: dlna VOB-files
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: dlna VOB-files
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
It's complicated.
- Collapse -
Allready known

I allready know about changing that stuff, thanks anyway Silly , but this is only about viewing real VOBS from dvd in dlna, I just want to know if there were made changes to do and see this on the TV with for instance a new firmware update or some other settings in the TV.

All I need to hear is a yes ( with explanantion ) or a no.

- Collapse -
DLNA

Is a minefield. Given it's a standard there were decisions made by that committee that can result in issues over DLNA that won't happen with direct connections. Sometimes you encounter folk that want to know why and this is not enough so you send them to find the DLNA sites so they can learn what a quagmire that is.

Here's the bottom line. Go with what works.
Bob

- Collapse -
Aspect ratio

CNET Forums

Forum Info