1. Most common is the firewalls in the router and PC. TURN THEM OFF!
2. Next we have the SAMSUNG OWNERS START HERE discussion in the CNET Networking Forum.
I just got the Samsung PN50C7000YF Plasma TV and tried setting up DLNA Allshare, but didn't work. The TV nor my laptop (running Windows 7) detect each other.
Here's my config -
The TV is wire-connected to a Belkin wireless router and my laptop is wireless-connected to the same router.
Here's what I tried -
1) Setting up the network details manually on the TV
2) Trying Windows Media Player and Samsung PC Share Manager - didn't detect the TV
3) Obviously turned on sharing on Windows
4) Accessing the PC through the allShare menu on the TV but it did not detect my PC
Some help would be greatly appreciated!