1) What is ablutophobia?
a. fear of dirt
b. fear of bathing
c. fear of quicksand
2) If someone is described as being "in straitened circumstances,"
which description below best defines them?
a. older than dirt
b. dirt poor
c. dead and buried
3) If someone practices geophagy, what do they do?
a. take mud baths
b. study dirt
c. eat dirt
4) Not too many people find ear wax attractive. How many glands
are there in the human ear canal that produce ear wax?
5) If you spread 5 tons of dirt over an acre, how thin would it
a. thin as a dime
b. thin as a CD case
c. thin as a laptop
6) Earthworms are yucky unless you fish a lot. What's the
biggest earthworm ever found?
a. 3 feet
b. 13 feet
7) How far can a camel spit?
a. up to 12 feet
b. up to 23 feet
c. up to 36 feet
What is rhinotillexomania?
a. nose picking
b. rubbing noses together (Eskimo kiss)
c. the ability to touch your nose with your tongue
And now for the really tough question...
9) What is Lingua Villosa Nigra?
a. chewing fingernails
c. black hairy tongue disease
Scroll down for answers
Answers below, here's the scoring:
9 correct: When you win at this, you lose! Why know this stuff?
5-8 correct: You know way too much about yucky stuff. Repent!
1-4 correct: You are sooo normal it's scary.
0 correct: You win - today is your day!
1) b. fear of bathing
2) b. dirt poor
3) c. eat dirt
4) b. 2,000
5) a. thin as a dime
6) c. 22 feet (found in South Africa)
7) c. up to 36 feet
a. nose picking
9) c. black hairy tongue disease *
Here's Everything to Know About the 2019 Grammys
Find out how to watch the Grammy Awards if you don't have cable and more.