Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Dirty Money in your pockets.?

by Rolway / August 24, 2005 6:18 AM PDT

A study of American coins and currency revealed the presence of Bacteria, including Staphylococcus, E.Coli, and Klebsiella, on 18% of the coins and 7% of the bills.

If you like, send it to me I'll launder it for you. Happy

George

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Dirty Money in your pockets.?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Dirty Money in your pockets.?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
You are such a kind man, George:)
by Glenda / August 24, 2005 3:47 PM PDT

will be sending the pennies I have been saving for the Great Grandkids Devil

Collapse -
No, no, no....
by Rolway / August 25, 2005 8:39 AM PDT

Thanks for the offer Glenda, but I prefer you keep saving them out there.:(

By the way, Any Indian Pennies in that pot. I like those.:)

George

Collapse -
Picky, Picky, Picky! LOL
by Glenda / August 25, 2005 11:14 AM PDT
In reply to: No, no, no....

And here I was hoping you would return them in green:)LOL
Next time make clear you only offer to do folding money]:) Oh well at least I tried to help:)
Sue

Collapse -
I'll launder it for you
by JP Bill / August 24, 2005 10:04 PM PDT

You might end up laundering drug money Wink

A large percentage of U.S. currency bears traces of cocaine.

A single bill used to snort cocaine or otherwise mingled with the drug can contaminate an entire cash drawer. When counting and sorting machines (which fan the bills, and thus the cocaine) are factored in, it's no wonder that so much of the currency now in circulation wouldn't pass any purity tests.

Collapse -
True story, that.
by drpruner / August 25, 2005 2:13 AM PDT

Some years ago I had several friends who worked in a bank cash vault. They all wore bank-furnished surgical gloves for protection against germs and eager drug dogs. Happy

Collapse -
Now, thats the place to work..
by Rolway / August 25, 2005 8:46 AM PDT

Counting and sorting the bills. Never thought of that. When the bills get fanned,...Out comes the Coke. Maybe enough to get a buzz on eh. Happy

George

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.