Speakeasy forum

General discussion

by Mac McMullen / January 24, 2008 4:41 AM PST

DINOS ALIVE. A travelling dinosaur exhibit.

Life size animated, including sound, replicas.

To attend if/when in your area would not be a waste of time.

Written explanation at each exhibit, as well as knowledgeable

In one of the rooms they have a large sand play area set up
with what appears to be bones buried in the sand. There were
many youngster aspiring archeologists busy carefully brushing
sand to expose the bone formations.

Watch for it - DINOS ALIVE.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: DINOS ALIVE
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: DINOS ALIVE
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I thought it was about Dean Martin.
by James Denison / January 24, 2008 5:25 AM PST
In reply to: DINOS ALIVE

What a shock that would have been. Found alive with Elvis in Las Vegas. A double shock.

Collapse -
That would be an outstanding exhibit to see!
by Angeline Booher / January 24, 2008 6:48 AM PST
In reply to: DINOS ALIVE

For both children and adults!

Some time ago I think I heard in a program that there was some question about what, if any sounds, those huge reptiles made.

I can stand corrected, but I think alligators and crocodiles make more of a hissing sound.

Speakeasy Moderator

Popular Forums
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
Laptops 21,181 discussions
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
Phones 17,137 discussions
Security 31,287 discussions
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?