Shouldn't be a problem at all. I've always used PC's without grounding. The only power outlets with grounding are in the kitchen and in the bathroom, and that's not where the PC is.
Today i got a shock from back of cpu so I doubt for whether it earthed then I checked same by connecting a bulb between earth and live line of powee socket and found bulb not glowing.
My question is I run my pc including dell 20" monitor for one month without earth as I bought it recently. I have corrected the earthed connection and it is presently connected with earth. During this one month did the cpu electronic parts got weaker.
Pls put your views.
Intel celeron 2GHz 1mb cache